Why every guy should buy their girlfriend Wii Fit [NSFW]

Gaming Chat

Found 33 posts - Go to Last Post

gogo recruitment drive!
Originally Posted by The Archanist
Lol... around half the members are here cos of me, and not a few cos of eric and Billy... We're doing what we can.

If you like, feel free to invite your friends, or if you like, you can use a Gamertag icon in your sigs on other forums. I think Eric is still working on the dynamic ones, but feel free to post a normal image, and I'll send you the IMG link for a dynamicly updating sig when it's ready.
wtfff hahaha PLEASE GET ME A WII FIT i don't care if you video tape me lol
Originally Posted by Christina

quoted just to make sure she doesn't change what she said.

The rules are christina, you have to mimic everything attire wise in the first video that I posted.

Ready? Set -- and go. *twiddles thumbs while I wait*
quoted just to make sure she doesn't change what she said.

The rules are christina, you have to mimic everything attire wise in the first video that I posted.

Ready? Set -- and go. *twiddles thumbs while I wait*
Originally Posted by Mike
Why hasn't eric murdered you and your whole family yet?

LOL
Why hasn't eric murdered you and your whole family yet?

LOL
Originally Posted by Killak
because what I said isn't offensive, just PURE GENIUS. He is probably twiddling his thumbs too
because what I said isn't offensive, just PURE GENIUS. He is probably twiddling his thumbs too
Originally Posted by Mike
haha Indeed. That, and I'm afraid of tall people. That's why I didn't join Shaq's team man. If this made absolutely no sense, consider my job done. Oh and I need a video camera for sure.
Can't you just use a normal digi cam, eric?

o_O

All my friends ones have video mode...
I do have my Xbox Vision camera which works on the good ol' PC. Being that it's connected to the PC, I just think it's too inconvenient. Who knows though.. Maybe the Eric, Christina and Mike show may show up some day. Smile
That'd be awesome! A GTN welcome video compiled! We can make it world wide! London, TX and Switzerland!

And then... you must record DDR.

*hypnotises*

You must, Eric... lol
I do have my Xbox Vision camera which works on the good ol' PC. Being that it's connected to the PC, I just think it's too inconvenient. Who knows though.. Maybe the Eric, Christina and Mike show may show up some day. Smile
Originally Posted by Eric

And me? First you have to call me if you want to chill. Remember, the phone works both ways
I don't think I've laughed that much in a while... That's ridiculous....

I also wanted to point this out on how homosexual you have become. You shouldn't be laughing, you should be striking a boner.

sorry
Uncool, man.

and...

Watching girls wiggle to games isn't gonna give me a boner. Shows how jaded I've become... lame...

Needs a little more... Big Grin

And why revive this after ages just to call me Gay, man? o_O
And why revive this after ages just to call me Gay, man? o_O
Mike does what he wants. He did pay for my computer to start working again so let us all bow to him, eh?
Nice one... didn't know that...

*bows to Mike*

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account