Why every guy should buy their girlfriend Wii Fit [NSFW]

Gaming Chat

Found 33 posts - Go to Last Post

hes got a point but why would you spend money on wii fit for that? Perfectly good hoops at the toy shop.
I don't think I've laughed that much in a while... That's ridiculous....
Haha, he made the video private. I saw it before though.
his girl got pissed haha serves him right for perving and posting on youtube.
haha I saw this just made it to the top of Digg.com. That's an easy way to make your girlfriend an internet celebrity for a day. I need to trick Christina into a Youtube video sometime. You agree, Mike? Wink
Actually you know what is even funnier.. The fact that this video (below) was listed right next to it as a related video. It's a guy video taping his girlfriend play the hula hoop game on Wii Fit. I'm sure that's good to know that the one (above) got about 20x the views as this one did. haha Oh the internet is a funny world.

Firstly. I've never wanted to cry more.

Second. If it's perverted and public... I'd say Mike would do it... o_O
haha I saw this just made it to the top of Digg.com. That's an easy way to make your girlfriend an internet celebrity for a day. I need to trick Christina into a Youtube video sometime. You agree, Mike? Wink
Originally Posted by Eric

Oh sweet jesus why haven't you done this yet? seriously.
Oh sweet jesus why haven't you done this yet? seriously.
Originally Posted by Mike
wtfff hahaha PLEASE GET ME A WII FIT i don't care if you video tape me lol
Actually you know what is even funnier.. The fact that this video (below) was listed right next to it as a related video. It's a guy video taping his girlfriend play the hula hoop game on Wii Fit. I'm sure that's good to know that the one (above) got about 20x the views as this one did. haha Oh the internet is a funny world.

Originally Posted by Eric
and wtf Eric.
i prefer the first vid. even though both are a bit sad.
i prefer the first vid. even though both are a bit sad.
Originally Posted by Blank Planet
I think calling them a "bit" sad is perhaps the understatement of the month....
I think calling them a "bit" sad is perhaps the understatement of the month....
Originally Posted by Killak
Shouldn't he get an Ornament for that?
Shouldn't he get an Ornament for that?
Originally Posted by The Archanist
HAHAHA! I'd say so... but then, he should have recieved the "Sarcastic Bastard of the Year" Ornament too...

Funny thing is... he'd be proud of those... o_O
thats probably true. maybe we could have monthly nominations?
That's an interesting idea for when activity goes up... We had the repubbies in FFR, and I created the Fanfare Committee too... I don't see why not... but perhaps when we have more members...
That's an interesting idea for when activity goes up... We had the repubbies in FFR, and I created the Fanfare Committee too... I don't see why not... but perhaps when we have more members...
Originally Posted by Killak
gogo recruitment drive!
well ive invited the few people i know that are into games and have sig links. if youre on another forum then put a link in your sig, that might help. and invite friends. if they like it they might recruit and soon we'll grow....

now back to topic....erm.....so who has actually tried wii fit?
I was thinking of buying it but then it came down to Wii Fit or Rock Band and I chose the game that's twice as expensive as the other... I still feel I chose the right game, those drums wear me out like a bastard on faster/longer songs (Green Grass/High Tides being the bane of my Rock Band drumming.)

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account