VINGO Xbox Fitness videos

Gaming Chat

Weird that it plays for you, but not us. On the native Surface Win 8.1 player, I get an error saying it may be unsupported file type, or file may be corrupted.
Maybe just take a short clip with your Surface, I know that worked fine for me.
Here is my submission of a convulsing (dancing) poptart:
(also wore my 360v tee)

[quote=pTartTX;18965]Here is my submission of a convulsing (dancing) poptart:
(also wore my 360v tee)

Validated, smooth moves.
Yeah, I will mess with it later. Looks like it has to do with trimming the video down within the native player, then saving it. It won't play for me now either. That's just dumb.
Tried again with my Win 8.1 laptop... No luck...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
validated...thx.
There, youtube version embedded.
Originally Posted by futiles
How can we be sure that wasn't Hobbs playing?
(also wore my 360v tee)

Originally Posted by pTartTX
Is that a CRT TV in the corner? Must keep it to play Dynasty Warriors on...
How can we be sure that wasn't Hobbs playing?
Hobbs doesn't have an AF2013 shirt.
Is that a CRT TV in the corner? Must keep it to play Dynasty Warriors on...
Yes, it was a freebie TV we got when we first got married, then I inherited the flatscreen a few years ago. The flatscreen has my Xbox and the Kinect which I primarily use, and the CRT has our older Xbox hooked up to it which Thomas games on. Its like having a mini lan center in my living room Smile
Yes, it was a freebie TV we got when we first got married, then I inherited the flatscreen a few years ago. The flatscreen has my Xbox and the Kinect which I primarily use, and the CRT has our older Xbox hooked up to it which Thomas games on. Its like having a mini lan center in my living room Smile
That's funny, I have almost the same set-up. My XB1 and most of my 360's run to a nice flat screen, but I have a Sony Trinitron CRT I was given that I have my launch 360 hooked up to for dual boxing/boosting, or I can watch tv on it while I'm gaming. 8)
(also wore my 360v tee)

I cry foul for two reasons: 1 That's dancing not working out and 2, 360v advertising....Eric we need GTN shirts!!! ...lol.
I cry foul for two reasons: 1 That's dancing not working out and 2, 360v advertising....Eric we need GTN shirts!!! ...lol.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
So, go to www.zazzle.com, use a GTN logo, make a shirt.

That is basically what 360voice did, just with an established link, and a portion of the money going back to the site.
So the spirit of the challenge is any Kinect videos or do we need to actually do the Xbox Fitness? Cause if we're doing anything.. here's what I did today...

Do those count for my square?
So the spirit of the challenge is any Kinect videos or do we need to actually do the Xbox Fitness? Cause if we're doing anything.. here's what I did today...

Do those count for my square?
Originally Posted by Kaens
I believe it was stated that if you didn't have an Xbone, you could use any other 360 Kinect fitness/dance type game. If you have an Xbone, then you've got to do Xbox Fitness.
I believe it was stated that if you didn't have an Xbone, you could use any other 360 Kinect fitness/dance type game. If you have an Xbone, then you've got to do Xbox Fitness.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Yeah don't worry, I have those, just haven't posted yet Wink
Seriously, my daughter and me had fun with Kinect today and I just wanted to share. I just fired up Xbox Fitness and asked the wife to tape me for 30 seconds. I don't know the workout, I don't know what I was doing, we're listening to Guy's Grocery Games on Tivo, and that's my son's medical pole we use for feeding in the way (saves people from asking).

So, go to www.zazzle.com, use a GTN logo, make a shirt.

That is basically what 360voice did, just with an established link, and a portion of the money going back to the site.
Originally Posted by futiles
There were a few shirts bought after I took over 360voice... not quite sure if that account got lost, was in Trapper's/Stephen's account or somehow it went to livegamer.
Seriously, my daughter and me had fun with Kinect today and I just wanted to share. I just fired up Xbox Fitness and asked the wife to tape me for 30 seconds. I don't know the workout, I don't know what I was doing, we're listening to Guy's Grocery Games on Tivo, and that's my son's medical pole we use for feeding in the way (saves people from asking).

Originally Posted by Kaens
Validated...so smooth!
There were a few shirts bought after I took over 360voice... not quite sure if that account got lost, was in Trapper's/Stephen's account or somehow it went to livegamer.
No idea. Probably lost.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account