VINGO Xbox Fitness videos

Gaming Chat

Figured I'd start a thread for people to post their XB Fitness videos, if they don't want to actually upload them to the site, just so we can keep them all in one place. Here's mine;

Mossa Fight Workout #1
Set 1, Side 1 (Right Side)
Stellar! Next step, join a fight club! =)
I see your couch, up on it's side...
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Yeah, not a bad thing since it blocks the view from the window/sidewalk of me jumping around when I'm doing Kinect stuff.
What come on Man Up and do Zumba or Kids Zumba...lol.. Just mess in with you dude, but that does give me an idea!!!
What come on Man Up and do Zumba or Kids Zumba...lol.. Just mess in with you dude, but that does give me an idea!!!
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I didn't even know about Kids Zumba until today.
Yeah, not a bad thing since it blocks the view from the window/sidewalk of me jumping around when I'm doing Kinect stuff.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
If you were in better shape and a better athlete, it wouldn't be a problem. I say this from experience, not mockery.

(sniffles)
Watch it and weep or just watch the fish...Wink

Watch it and weep or just watch the fish...Wink
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Nice, grapevine! Anyone who missed AF this year can still get a bit of Fsh Kinect. 8)
Found Nemo! Fshguy has him as a fitness trainer in a tank.
I twitched my Xbox Fitness, but, it actually doesn't twitch broadcast, because this is what it streamed:

http://www.twitch.tv/futiles/b/558590532

So, I took a few seconds of me "playing" Xbox Fitness:
Last edited 08-16-2014 at 11:03 PM by futiles.
I twitched my Xbox Fitness, but, it actually doesn't twitch broadcast, because this is what it streamed:

http://www.twitch.tv/futiles/b/558590532

So, I took a few seconds of me "playing" Xbox Fitness:
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...int=file%2cmp4
Originally Posted by futiles
I can't get it to play... What do you use to watch it?
Same problem as both of you; Can't record with Kinect while using it for XB Fitness, which is why I had to use my surface. Also can't watch futiles' video, doesn't play on WMP, VLC, Quicktime, Win8 Vid player, etc.

What's really weird is that I'm constantly getting the Japanese version of Onedrive, and don't seem to be able to get it to switch. So, everything's in Japanese...
I can verify that Fshguy always smiles when playing any Kinect game
I can verify that Fshguy always smiles when playing any Kinect game
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Doesn't everybody?
Weird, I just record with my WindowsPhone, and that plays in the native Windows 8 video player (both on my Surface and Laptop)
Weird, I just record with my WindowsPhone, and that plays in the native Windows 8 video player (both on my Surface and Laptop)
Maybe if I went to my windows 8 machine... Not working on my win 8 phone.
It will not play on my machines, so sadly I can't verify the VINGO, yet.
It will not play on my machines, so sadly I can't verify the VINGO, yet.
Originally Posted by Zombie In PJs
Tried again with my Win 8.1 laptop... No luck...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account