Mystery badges are very confusing, any better hints that could possibly be added?

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 3 posts - Go to Last Post

I have no idea how to find some of them, the hints are quite obscure. I have found some, but the rest I just have no idea. Like what is frog on a log lol. Also the cheat badges are confusing as well, like the Konami code is buttons entered on a controller, I know what it is but how are you supposed to enter on a website? And the one for Grand Theft Auto as well, how are you ever supposed to know which GTA it is, and what cheat exactly, most are controller cheats so not sure how you would enter that.
I have no idea how to find some of them, the hints are quite obscure. I have found some, but the rest I just have no idea. Like what is frog on a log lol. Also the cheat badges are confusing as well, like the Konami code is buttons entered on a controller, I know what it is but how are you supposed to enter on a website? And the one for Grand Theft Auto as well, how are you ever supposed to know which GTA it is, and what cheat exactly, most are controller cheats so not sure how you would enter that.
Originally Posted by Count Brandon
Your keyboard has Ups, Downs, Lefts, Rights, Bs, As, and maybe a way to "enter" the code...

There is a LOG on this website...
There are also a bunch of threads in the forums discussing many of the badges if you do a search and read through them then they should give you some more hints.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account