Found 24 posts - Go to Last Post

Anyone here have any pet hates at all? Anything that gets on their goat... and I mean makes you really angry?

For me, it's when people have ability and knowledge, but don't use it... so basically, general uselessness. I always feel the need to help, especially with friends and team mates... That kind of thing is especially important in the Hotel business, and it seems all the people in my class have picked up that pet hate too...
I thought this thread was about which kind of pet do you hate. It made me lol

On this side of the pond we call these pet peeves though I think pet hates is more accurate.. Because I HATE it when (at my job taking phone calls) customers call in believing more than I do on the other line. I'll have customers who will call in and tell me what (they believe is) our company policies are. For example: I'll inform a customer that an early cancellation charge is due should they decide to cancel their account with the company within their contract. Well, the customer will inform "No, that's not what your policy is" and so on from there. It's always a pointless argument that will typically not be what the customer wants. I can't help it if customers want to try and run our company the way they want it though.

I actually have a lot of small things. When I'm at work, I'll probably share a few more in this thread. Wink
Yeah... lol... Pet hates is just for us brits, Eric... hehe.

I know what you mean... I was serving a VIP in our school's gastro resteraunt, and he started telling me what was in the saltimbocca... I was his damn waiter, and he was informing me... jeez... I especially hate it when they start informing me of which grapes and whatever are with the wine, and they're wrong, yet the KEEP arguing because they don't want to lose face in front of their asslickers... god...

And since your eyes were so drawn to the topic of pets... Wink (whatever rocks your boat mate...), I'll make a thread on it JUST for you... HAHA! Kidding... but it IS a good Idea for a thread, nonetheless...

Edit... I have the evil notion of calling that thread "Pet peeves" LOL
Mac lovers. They just get on my nerves so much. "Oh look at my Apple Mac it's so cute and gorgeous" blleeurrgghh. makes me sick. you never get ANYONE going on about windows that way. And just to keep up Apple release a new model every so often to keep everyone interested.

coming up...religion.
Mac lovers. They just get on my nerves so much. "Oh look at my Apple Mac it's so cute and gorgeous" blleeurrgghh. makes me sick. you never get ANYONE going on about windows that way. And just to keep up Apple release a new model every so often to keep everyone interested.

coming up...religion.
Originally Posted by Blank Planet
You cant seriously want a religious discussion here, Billy... they last forever...
ok fine ill find something else to rant about. and who said it had to be a religious discussion i was just going to say what a bad influence it is.
Let it go... It won't end pretty man... Big Grin

Anythin else you got a problem with in life? I know there are tons...
for the first time i cant think of one....i must be slipping
for the first time i cant think of one....i must be slipping
Jesus... This is a first.....
Hm... Pet Peeves, eh?

Probably.... Hypocrisy and just incompetence in general. Incompetence is horribly annoying for me, especially when it relates to someone on a moderating team. Though, they'd have to be really incompetent to get on my nerves. >___>

Hypocrisy is just annoying, as well. I hate it when I see someone bullying another person and it violates whatever rules there are, and the administration will not punish their favourite pets.

Other than that, I really don't have anything that brings up a strong feeling of anger immediately.
I agree... completely...
im gonna say an obvious one.

people who use media as a reason for all the violence in the world. yes there are some people who take it seriously but violence has been around much longer than any game/ music band.
black people.

Enough said
Originally Posted by Mike
Dude, Not cool.... lol
I'm actually finding it weird not obeying a 5 word rule in this forum. XD

Pet hates...hmmm, I think I agree with what Eric said, people who think that they know more than you do, when it's your job. (Or whatever the case may be.)

Being dirty, I don't mind people being sloppy and everything but not when it gets into my personal space.

Arrogance, my GOD! That pisses me off...Especially empty arrogance. *coughs* Marcus. But I'm sure everyone gets annoyed about that.
of course he's arrogant he goes to cambridge! they live in a fairytale!
of course he's arrogant he goes to cambridge! they live in a fairytale!
Isn't that where they all wear hogwarts robes and burn money while being ponces and masterbating into the river?
....LOL
I can so see that as well.
*groans while touching himself*

uurrgggg EXPELLIARMUS!
Originally Posted by Marcus
Damn ponces...and their latin mottos... always pisses me off... Hey look... we have latin and touch ourselves to pictures of Adolf hitler and einstein... we're badass...
Ewww....That's naaaasty...

We should make a chat thread here~

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account