Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Assuming that this is made by the team that did Forbidden Siren, I'm excited. PS3 needs a new horror game and better yet an exclusive...

The episodic form seems like a hit or miss, if its a whole game then for the first time prices will matter for me. I mean if there are 8 for £5 then fair enough as i pay £40 anyway for new games. Any higher might deter people.

http://www.gamertagnation.com/news.php?n=5039
The only problem with episodic title is the problem with the actual feasability to release them on time, as Sierra showed us with the release of the orange box. The point of episodic gaming is to provide us with episodes at varied times, not to gather them all and then pop them into one box...
unlike HL im sure the game will be made before the releases and released on time rather than make the game from scratch each time.
So it'll be a simple expansion set of games then... rather then a new one each time?

Interesting....
im not sure, pretty much noting on it right now apart from some trailers. havent been watching to be honest. i'd rather wait for the release.
You were always that type of Gamer... however, if possible, if it's a damned good Game, it'd be good to get some previews in here for it... That'll help our members make an informed choice in terms of purchase.
i know that there are a few more vids but not sure of anything written. we'll have to wait.
well this took me by surprise. It's out now on PSN. You can get one chapter for £6.99 or the full game for £20 so not bad at all. I'll most likely get it later on as i have a few games that need progressing in before anything new.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account