Found 3 posts - Go to Last Post

Been playing the open beta, something's I'm loving, something's are meh, but don't bother me and then somethings are kind of sucking...

So the things I find meh are mainly the cars nd how they operate and how totally unrealistic they are.. Maybe they'll fix that, but right now they are pretty much indestructible.

I can't find the silent assault command. I swear I saw something like that in a video of some gameplay. I see a hold and a fire option but if I tell my team to fire they automatically take off suppressor's and that alerts the entire area.

And I'm not sure if I missed this somewhere, but I'm hating these (green) side missions: Gasoline raid where you have to steal the plane and deliver it to the rebel held airport....is it just me or can anyone tell me where that airport is? Do I have to unlock it? I'm not getting any details in game on any of the maps or tutorials.

Other than that loving pretty much everything else about it.
I use the drone mark the target, I have upgraded to mark two for my team to shoot. When they have them spotted I aim my weapon and hold :a: they take the shot with suppressors.
AH, upgrades! Thanks, now if I can only find that airport!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account