Achievement Fest 2016 is almost here, and have I been busy...

General Chat

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

LibrarianBeth and I have just about 36 more hours before we head out of town for AF2016. We are spending the day getting a few things taken care of before we go, and packing is tomorrow.

AF2016 Badges are nearly done, just need to finish up a few things, then get them printed and cut out.

T-shirt design is almost done, and the shirts should be in our hands Thursday or Friday. If you are registered for AF2016, you received a message from me requesting quantity and size desires. Please respond to me quickly, as I will need to get that finalized soon.

We did say there would be giveaways:

As well as a second project that we are about halfway finished:
Awesome!! I really am excited for my first AF. I'm loading the requested games on to an external HDD and will be bringing countless more.
Nice! Thanks for all your work putting stuff together. Took Thursday off this year so will get done there at a decent time, just have to survive 3 more days of work.
Nice! Thanks for all your work putting stuff together. Took Thursday off this year so will get done there at a decent time, just have to survive 3 more days of work.
Originally Posted by Elem3ntal80
I'm off, that is even worse this year. I could have left 3 days ago! But, so much to do, so much done, new people this year (seriously, the new people are always one of my favorite things), so fun.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account