Flash Mob II Saturday - 16th July 2016 - 5pm Eastern, 2300 CET

General Chat

On 2nd July 52 different people managed to get the Flash Mob I badge meaning if all those 52 people logged on at the same hour we would have achieved Flash Mob II so it's round 2 as we go for Flash Mob II and maybe Flash Mob III. This Flash Mob try will take place on July 16th 2016 which is during Achievement Fest. A lot of GTN members are there and this is a perfect way to talk about GTN, get some new members and extra help for this badge. Based on how Flash Mob went last time, it seems like the perfect time to keep it!

Here are some top tips to think about...
1. Keep tab open on who's online page (it auto refreshes every min to keep sessions active)
2. Got family on XBL? Log them on on other browsers,devices etc or get them to log in. If they don't have a GTN account sign them up.
3. Set an alarm for 5-10mins before start time to ensure here on time.
4. Share this thread on Facebook, Twitter, MySpace...whatever social media platforms you use.
5. Get your friends here too. The more the merrier! They'll get addicted to badges from the get go!

So when's it all going down?

(Note to UK people: Make sure you look at London time and not GMT as we aren't in GMT at the minute)

We have just over 12 days as of posting this thread so there is plenty of time to prepare! While we all have the bug for Flash Mob badges it makes sense to quickly go for the next badge. Tell everyone and make sure you're here on time!!!

WE NEED A MINIMUM OF 50 PEOPLE BUT THERE NO DOUBT WE WILL ACHIEVE! SPREAD THE WORD!

IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG
I'll do my part; but as I don't have my new work schedule yet, I can't guarantee more than one account oh my part.
You'll have to put up reminders, but I'm sure I'll be available. I may get my daughter and my gf and her daughter to sign up as well.
You'll have to put up reminders, but I'm sure I'll be available. I may get my daughter and my gf and her daughter to sign up as well.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Thanks for the text yesterday. I had it set for 3pm MTN, but in AZ, we don't have DST, so it was 2pm here. I have it resolved for next effort. I'll text you this time! Lol
We are up to 15 so far already haha
I'll leave my acct in the Who's Online section that day.
I'll be sure to log on / stay on that day as well.
I will try to be here for this session.
last time we had like 20-odd people appear who don't post on forums show up so here's hoping the same. My guess is we could be around 40 mark so far.

Spread the word on social media and on your friends blogs and let's get this 50 done easily!
Flash Mob III by any chance? Smile
Originally Posted by Musquito
Spread the word on social media and get your family accounts online too Smile We can work on that!
Ill be there. Might be able to log a few extras in too. 6:30am for me but I missed the last one so not this time.
Spread the word on social media and get your family accounts online too Smile We can work on that!
Originally Posted by dieselv2
Time to register my alter accounts then. Smile
7 days to go people. Are we prepared? Made plans for time to log on?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account