Game Series Leaderboards?

Feature Requests

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

Completed
eg. http://www.gamertagnation.com/series/series-257/

It lists the games but how about a leaderboard incorporating whole game series. Maybe a top 10 over the series to save on resources? Based on example could see who has the most gamerscore unlocked over the lego series.
Status changed to 'Planned' - Great idea! Will incorporate this in a future release.
Status changed from 'Planned' to 'Started'
Status changed from 'Planned' to 'Started'
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
It looks great, love the way it says how many games in the series someone has played.

I know this is early stages but maybe add a find me button?
Status changed from 'Started' to 'Completed' - Thanks for the feedback. Marking this as Completed even though it needs some polish. BTW, you can now see your ranking at the top of game series leaderboards. And clicking on your rank will send you to your location on the leaderboard.
Status changed from 'Started' to 'Completed' - Thanks for the feedback. Marking this as Completed even though it needs some polish. BTW, you can now see your ranking at the top of game series leaderboards. And clicking on your rank will send you to your location on the leaderboard.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Nice, will go check it out now.
Is there any way we could have a spot where we can see our rankings in all the series leaderboards at the same time? Like, click on the series page, and then you can see where you sit in that list view of all the series?
There's hundreds of series. Would that not be server intensive?
Is there any way we could have a spot where we can see our rankings in all the series leaderboards at the same time? Like, click on the series page, and then you can see where you sit in that list view of all the series?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
That would be pretty rough on the server as diesel mentioned. I could add some totals to the series list so you can see your achievements, gamerscore and played games for each series. I'll work on this tonight.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account