Resident Evil 7 Announced

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard was announced today at the Sony E3 press conference.

Biohazard is coming to PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The game will be fully compatible with PlayStation VR, though you don't need the headset to play it. It will be released on January 24, 2017, but a demo is available right now for PlayStation Plus members.

See the trailer here

Resident Evil 7 Biohazard / 13 Jun 2016
E3 2016: Resident Evil 7: Biohazard Announced
And the game will be fully compatible with PlayStation VR.

Biohazard is coming to PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The game will be fully compatible with PlayStation VR, though you don't need the headset to play it. It will be released on January 24, 2017, but a demo is available right now for PlayStation Plus members.

"While Resident Evil 7 draws from the series' roots of atmospheric survival horror, it also delivers a whole new level of terror," reads the Capcom blog. "In the classic Resident Evil games of yesteryear, players braced for fear in the first-person via the creepy door-opening scenes, and Resident Evil 7 ramps up that tension with an immersive first-person view and a photorealistic graphical style."

Resident Evil 7 uses a new game engine, which we saw in action in last year's "Kitchen" tech demo.

Capcom teased big Resident Evil plans earlier this year with the announcement of a "full-scale offensive planned for the second half of the year." A full Resident Evil 2 remake is also in the works following its announcement last year. Multiplayer Resident Evil game Umbrella Corps is coming on June 21 and Capcom will re-release Resident Evil 4, 5 and 6 throughout this year on PS4 and Xbox One

Thanks to the power of the all-new RE Engine, and a dramatic series shift to first-person perspective, you will experience horror like you've never seen before.

For more info on the game go here
Hey thanks for your thread and announcing this news, but I have one small favor. GTN would like to properly site your news to make sure credit is given where it is due and to keep us out of any legal trouble. I did see you left a link and thanks for that, but in the future can you please just give reference to what blog or blogger or news site you took it from in your thread perhaps at the bottom or the very top. We much rather you write your own news or blog about it. Thank you for your consideration and cooperation in the future and by no means please don't let this one time deter you from continuing to post in our community. All we're asking is that you be considerate to those that wrote the original arrival.
Btw I haven't seen any gameplay of this yet, was there any and did it look good? I hope it's not more Resident Evil 5 zombies..
Btw I haven't seen any gameplay of this yet, was there any and did it look good? I hope it's not more Resident Evil 5 zombies..
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
i was at E3 so it look good and demo out on ps4 for PS+ members only
Hey thanks for your thread and announcing this news, but I have one small favor. GTN would like to properly site your news to make sure credit is given where it is due and to keep us out of any legal trouble. I did see you left a link and thanks for that, but in the future can you please just give reference to what blog or blogger or news site you took it from in your thread perhaps at the bottom or the very top. We much rather you write your own news or blog about it. Thank you for your consideration and cooperation in the future and by no means please don't let this one time deter you from continuing to post in our community. All we're asking is that you be considerate to those that wrote the original arrival.
i was running out of time to post this, i was about to go back to E3 at time i did this
i was running out of time to post this, i was about to go back to E3 at time i did this
Originally Posted by Gaming Assassin
Hey, no problems, I just have to mention it as it has been a problem in the past and if you didn't know, you didn't know. Not trying to bust your chops. Smile
Hey, no problems, I just have to mention it as it has been a problem in the past and if you didn't know, you didn't know. Not trying to bust your chops. Smile
it was on IGN website

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account