Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

Completed
Got something amazing in your activity feed or posting updates on your progress and don't want them to get lost in the shuffle, how about the ability to pin one item to the top of activity feed? You can pin/sticky your favourite tweet so why not sticky an activity?
You have been making a lot of feature requests lately sir...
You have been making a lot of feature requests lately sir...
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
That's a good thing. New ideas can only make the site better.
Got something amazing in your activity feed or posting updates on your progress and don't want them to get lost in the shuffle, how about the ability to pin one item to the top of activity feed? You can pin/sticky your favourite tweet so why not sticky an activity?
Originally Posted by dieselv2
So, what happened on your feed that you would of liked to have pinned?
Im aiming to add 10,000GS this year and i have initial post and comment updates underneath of progress.
Status changed from 'Started' to 'Completed' - You can now pin items in your activity feed. Pinning an item will make it appear at the top of your activity feed. You can only pin one item at a time, so pinning an item will replace the previously pinned item when applicable.
Status changed from 'Started' to 'Completed' - You can now pin items in your activity feed. Pinning an item will make it appear at the top of your activity feed. You can only pin one item at a time, so pinning an item will replace the previously pinned item when applicable.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Cool and a new badge to boot.
Any option to unpin somewhere that I'm not seeing? Or just to replace the exiting pin with another one?
Any option to unpin somewhere that I'm not seeing? Or just to replace the exiting pin with another one?
Originally Posted by Buckswana
It looks like once something is pinned you must always have something pinned
Any pinned item should have an Unpin button instead of a pin button.

Click Delete give you this message:

Are you sure you want to permanently delete this update?

Which I believe gets rid of the update all together, instead of unpinning it.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account