Single player vs. Multiplayer gamer score...

Feature Requests

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Under Review
Is there anywhere out there to find quick breakdowns of gamer score available by game - single player vs. multiplayer? I seldom play anything multiplayer and was just curious if there was anything out there that shows the breakdowns of individual games...basically, trying to calculate max gamer score available per game without playing any of the multiplayer stuff...

Thanks in advance.
That's a great question. I have wondered this in the past.
I don't know whether Eric will see this here but maybe a filter on game pages to filter online or offline since online are marked.
Status changed to 'Under Review' - Moved this to the Feature Requests forum. Will have to see where this feature would reside.

BTW, you can filter online-only achievements from the achievements tab of your profile. You can do this for both unlocked and locked achievements.
BTW, you can filter online-only achievements from the achievements tab of your profile. You can do this for both unlocked and locked achievements.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Thanks, good to know!
I wonder how hard this would be because this actually sounds interesting and could help set us apart form other sites.
I wonder how hard this would be because this actually sounds interesting and could help set us apart form other sites.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I won't pretend to have any idea about the coding at all, but if you currently have it in place where it recognizes online values....couldn't something be designed to just calculate the total gamerscore (say 1000) minus online/multiplayer gamerscore (say 400) to come up with the difference, which would be the single player stuff. Again, that's totally theoretic and I have no idea how difficult that is to do.

I've always just looked at the list for a particular game and tried to figure it out on my own, but it would definitely be cool to have the info available when looking at potential games to buy/play next. I know Eric said we can filter the stuff out on our profiles to see online achievements (which I couldn't really get to work..I could have been doing something wrong), but I was hoping for something to see games I don't own yet.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account