Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

What are your favorite fast food places?

I bring this up because I am a huge fan of Jack in the Box as of lately. Nothing beats their sirloin burgers and breakfast all-day is perfect for me since I'm really not awake until around noon.
Well theres a KFC down my road which is handy for emergencies, or if im at friends we normally get dominos pizza but i go for the chicken combo (chicken strips and potato wedges).
I used to be a huge fan of fast food, but lately anything fast food makes me sick or I just don't feel like eating it, so im more of a home eater now. But I can always go for a AM/PM BBQ Rib Sandwich xD.
i like Hardees,their burgers r awesome
I'm a huge fan of In-N-Out Burger, which is a California only fast food restaurant.

Damn they make good burgers.
Mmmm. I haven't had true fast food in YEARS! I think the fastest food I eat is Dos Cyotes. Just real quick and easy mexican food...but definately a good three steps up from Taco Hell.
I tend to have Food that's real but cooked fast, like pasties. I don't remember the last time I stepped into a REAL fast food joint. I think it was years ago. I like the simple, wholesome food, like a Bruschetta Classico... A perfect lunch for me, and light!
kfc or mcdonalds , the one on international drive ,orlando
Last edited 12-17-2008 at 07:02 PM by Obsidian Tides. Reason: wrong pic?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account