Xbox 360 - Should I buy one?

General Chat

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

I've been contemplating it for a while, but I'm not 100% sure it's worth the jump.

I currently own a Playstation 3, and for the past few months, I've found myself not actually playing on it because of the severe lack of games, or because the games are simply better played with a Keyboard & Mouse on my PC.

Just wondering if anyone thinks it's a good move for me to buy myself a Premium Xbox 360 for the Christmas season, or whether I should just stick to my PS3 and hope they release some better games next year.
It's nice to have the choice and to get the exclusives. You'll have to pay for Live ( if you want it) but in my view it's a better service.
I think you know my answer, Jonny. I've never owned nor played the Playstation 3 so I can't advise you either way. I would like to add on to Billy's post though. On the topic of Xbox Live, the price of membership is fairly cheap nowadays. Over here in the states, you can get a full year of Xbox Live for only $50 (~31GBP). Definitely not too expensive compared to the amount of online gameplay that gives you.
you'll need to specify what kind of games you're looking for. there are decent games on any system, but the genre may not interest you or something.
I'd reccomend going for the elite. my friend knows a guy who works in a place where the RROD machines are fixed. he says its mostly core and premiums but very few elites. plus it has 120gig, hdmi. although i did hear the other packs were going to get that.
I recommend the elite as well, Jon. It's a nice piece of work. If you've never owned a 360, you'll definitely want to buy Gears of War 1 and 2, ad maybe save for fable or Halo 3. Loast Odyssey is also a good buy (made by the creator of final fantasy).

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account