I just read the announcement of Doom Remake and Dishonered 2.
Bathesda making Doom has to be one of the bigger news...and then the video from Fallout 4...OH MY FRACKING GOD!!!! me want it NOW!!! :P
what are you looking forward from E3 this year?
I wanna see the Xbox Show so i can see the Xbox One info about Windows 10 on it...
I like the idea of a pip-boy edition. I don't like the idea of a "companion app" because 99% of the time that means iOS and Android only.
I like the idea of a pip-boy edition. I don't like the idea of a "companion app" because 99% of the time that means iOS and Android only.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Well, that would cover 99% of the phone, tablet, and music player market. We're the suckers for having WP and windows tablets.
Well, that would cover 99% of the phone, tablet, and music player market. We're the suckers for having WP and windows tablets.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Well, it is actually more like 95%...

Smile
Xbox 360 backward compatibility for the One!!!!! Mind blown, Microsoft wins E3!
EA Access is free this week, go, go, go!
Isn't this just the pre show? When did they announce 360 backwards compatibility? I missed the first 10 minutes of the X-Box (pre show?) Will all the 360 games be backwards compatible or is this going to be like 360 original backwards compatibility with only specific games getting an update?

Holly crap did you see that Minecraft hologram?? Game changer for sure, but I wonder how many more games will benefit from that.
Isn't this just the pre show? When did they announce 360 backwards compatibility? I missed the first 10 minutes of the X-Box (pre show?) Will all the 360 games be backwards compatible or is this going to be like 360 original backwards compatibility with only specific games getting an update?

Holly crap did you see that Minecraft hologram?? Game changer for sure, but I wonder how many more games will benefit from that.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
No, this is THE Microsoft Show. If you missed the first minute, you missed the 360 Backwards compatible announcement. Each company will have to allow it, but, did not say that there would be code for each game. Backwards compatibility will be for retail and digital downloads. All X1 features will work on 360 games in an X1 console, broadcasting, Game DVR, Screen Shots, etc. So, if you are in the preview program, next update should start showing you the initial allowed 360 games. And they will show up in your X1's single game library.
No, this is THE Microsoft Show. If you missed the first minute, you missed the 360 Backwards compatible announcement. Each company will have to allow it, but, did not say that there would be code for each game. Backwards compatibility will be for retail and digital downloads. All X1 features will work on 360 games in an X1 console, broadcasting, Game DVR, Screen Shots, etc. So, if you are in the preview program, next update should start showing you the initial allowed 360 games. And they will show up in your X1's single game library.
Originally Posted by futiles
It felt rushed this year for some reason, or was it just me? What about the Rare Collection 10k Gamerscore!!! What are you watching on Twitch or GS, Twitch or? I'm on X1 Twitch need the hours played anyway..lol.
Okay... I hope they figure out they need a new way to organize games... Tagging and other filters are needed...
It felt rushed this year for some reason, or was it just me? What about the Rare Collection 10k Gamerscore!!! What are you watching on Twitch or GS, Twitch or? I'm on X1 Twitch need the hours played anyway..lol.
It was just you. They are almost always the first presentation, they have about 90 minutes, and they hit every major thing for the next 12 months.

I watched it live on Spike TV. The streams were a few minutes delayed, and I did not want Twitter posts to spoil anything for me.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
I'm embarrassed to admit Verizon ran a $200 off deal for iphone 6 and I bought one... Of course I still have my Win phones... Really hoping Verizon puts out a good Win 10 phone.
Okay... I hope they figure out they need a new way to organize games... Tagging and other filters are needed...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I hope they do it like WP does apps. Once you get past a certain # of apps, you can quick jump to a specific letter.
List of 360 compatible games on the One http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/b...vailable-games
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
SWEET!!! I can practice my Geometry Wars on the X1.
List of 360 compatible games on the One http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/b...vailable-games
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
That's a pretty meager list. I would've thought all the Rare games would already have been on it considering the new Rare Collection coming out. I'm sure this will grow significantly, but I wonder just how fast?
That's a pretty meager list. I would've thought all the Rare games would already have been on it considering the new Rare Collection coming out. I'm sure this will grow significantly, but I wonder just how fast?
Why do you always assume such negative stuff? So, day one, for a preview group, that will not make it to the general public until "Holiday 2015" is meager? Small? WHat number would have made you happy? 100? 1000? 10,000?

So, while backwards compatibilty is in no way a selling point to me, something done for free, as a value add, that we did not have before, and is by its very nature a bonus, I see no reason to knock it.
Why do you always assume such negative stuff? So, day one, for a preview group, that will not make it to the general public until "Holiday 2015" is meager? Small? WHat number would have made you happy? 100? 1000? 10,000?

So, while backwards compatibilty is in no way a selling point to me, something done for free, as a value add, that we did not have before, and is by its very nature a bonus, I see no reason to knock it.
My apologies, I didn't mean to sound so down.. Or negative on it. I now see that they have over 100 games for the backwards compatibility, maybe I should have said the posting of the list was meager, as in someone didn't post all 100+ games, so in hind sight it should have been more negative to the posters half assed attempt.

I guess my negativity stems from the 360/original backwards compatibility issues.. I'll be more optimistic. Smile I can always count on you to keep me looking at my post honestly and that is not sarcasm I really mean that. Thank you Smile
My apologies, I didn't mean to sound so down.. Or negative on it. I now see that they have over 100 games for the backwards compatibility, maybe I should have said the posting of the list was meager, as in someone didn't post all 100+ games, so in hind sight it should have been more negative to the posters half assed attempt.

I guess my negativity stems from the 360/original backwards compatibility issues.. I'll be more optimistic. Smile I can always count on you to keep me looking at my post honestly and that is not sarcasm I really mean that. Thank you Smile
My question still stands.

EA Access: B8TINGU Take: "But how long will we have access to it?"
Win 10 Free Upgrade: B8TINGU Take: "Is it really free? How will they charge us for the updates?"
Games W Gold: B8TINGU Take: "I won't get rid of my discs, for when they take these games away from us"
Backwards Compatibility: B8TINGU Take: "That isn't very many games"
Xbox One Friend and Family Sharing, requiring internet connection: B8TINGU Take: "What if my console goes offline, and I don't want to connect, and what will my friends have to pay to use my games?"

It goes on and on. You are very negative about what companies do. It really does seem that Microsoft could knock on your door, with an Xbox One, a Windows 10 Gaming PC, a Surface Pro 3, and a $10,000 collection of digital game codes, and your response would be, "What, no discs?"
SWEET!!! I can practice my Geometry Wars on the X1.
You mean you can practice my* Geometry Wars
You mean you can practice my* Geometry Wars
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Oops.

I have been practicing in GeoWars3, since they added the original Evolved mode to it.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account