Flash Mob Schedule (Sunday Feb 15th, 5pm Eastern)

General Chat

Lets attempt to do a Flash Mob to unlock the Flash Mob badges.

They're apparently new, because nobody has them. So lets setup a date and time for everyone to get online and attempt to unlock at least 50.

So first date/time will be Saturday, November 1st, 2014 at 1 PM CST.

They have been on the site for more than a year, but, you don't have 50 active members to pull it off with.
They have been on the site for more than a year, but, you don't have 50 active members to pull it off with.
Originally Posted by futiles
That's why we all get on together and we gather 50+ people to do this...
Good luck. I'm not sure there have been 50+ unique logins in the past week, much less at once.
Good luck. I'm not sure there have been 50+ unique logins in the past week, much less at once.
Originally Posted by futiles
Well, there's been 98 unique people here in the past 24 hours, Now, how many of those people read the forums and could be at a particular time.

Soooo... With enough determination and advertising, it could probably be done. But only if it's when Kaens is not available...

But only if it's when Kaens is not available...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
haha I liked this part Smile
This thread will probably disappear by tomorrow when quickz spams the forum with "interesting news" so not very many people will see this thread unfortunately...
This thread will probably disappear by tomorrow when quickz spams the forum with "interesting news" so not very many people will see this thread unfortunately...
Originally Posted by Preludecris
And, of those 98 unique logins, how many see Quickz "news vomit" and decide to ignore the community at large?
I'm game to give it a try, as long as I don't have to work.
so 1 pm cst? im on gmt so I think that puts it at 7 pm in my timezone. ill try considering Saturdays are date night with the wife. ill login on my phone and hope for the best.
Well, there's been 98 unique people here in the past 24 hours, Now, how many of those people read the forums and could be at a particular time.

Soooo... With enough determination and advertising, it could probably be done. But only if it's when Kaens is not available...
I'm sure you see that I'm logged in 24-7. Ever vigilant.
Cortana, remind me to log into GTN at 1 PM CST....

so 2 PM eastern.

I never knew they taught people how to tell time in CST. Figured it was always at Boring O'clock.
I'd recommend putting the time in the header... I'll have to be there of course to monitor and make sure the badge actually works...
Cortana, remind me to log into GTN at 1 PM CST....

so 2 PM eastern.

I never knew they taught people how to tell time in CST. Figured it was always at Boring O'clock.
Originally Posted by palmettobling
Thank you for reminding me that I still dont have the update....Sprint sucks!
Thank you for reminding me that I still dont have the update....Sprint sucks!
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
So does Verizon.
So does Verizon.
I saw a post on Windows Phone Central that said Verizon was rolling out the update in early November, I was hopeful Sprint was doing the same...that was a few months ago and I havnt seen any updated info since
So this went well. again.. maybe third times the charm eh?
So this went well. again.. maybe third times the charm eh?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Well, maybe people took him literally. He had 1:00 CST, but, most of the Central Time Zone was in Daylight Time, so they logged in at 12:00 CDT. Or, there just wasn't 50 people...
I came on at 2p.m. but nobody was on but 6 ppl lol im down to get those badges.
Can't hurt to keep trying as the community grows. There's new people registering everyday so I don't see why this should be so difficult to achieve.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account