So I Picked Up My GCSE Results

General Chat

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

And I'm pleasantly surprised.

With an A in Maths, 2 Bs in English and English Lit, a B in Media and 2 Cs in Science and Additional Science.

My fail grades: a U in Product Design, F in History, E in Information Technology (which was the highest mark I could acchieve without coursework) and a G in Religious Studies, where entierly expected and in no way a blow to my conscience.

With my 6 A-Cs I am able to get into the colledge I wanted to get into, here comes good education!
the only GCSE i never got was maths, never had a good teacher apart from one year then he left. congrats on the grades. where are you going next?
Congrats on your grades!

I remember my GCSEs... fun times...

I got Two A's, Seven B's and Two C's.
where are you going next?
Originally Posted by Blank Planet
I'm going to La Swap, my mom works there and it's a much better sixth form than Highgate Woods (where I was previously studying)

I got Two A's, Seven B's and Two C's.
Originally Posted by Killak
I feel thoroughly defeated by you. Well played worthy adversary!
I did all right. Not as well as I'd hoped. Some people just have their strengths I suppose.

And anyway... I knew someone with 9 A*s and 3 As.
Congrats on the grades i never got a GCSE i was kicked out of my exams for fighting.
Congrats on the grades i never got a GCSE i was kicked out of my exams for fighting.
Originally Posted by Autonamus
Holy shit. I don't think anyone in my school got kicked out of their exams.

And there where people who were openly talking to each other throughout the exams.
Sorry i didn't put that to well. I was kicked of off my exams for fighting with the examiner.
That's incredible, Auto...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account