Gaming Confessions

Gaming Chat

Inspired by The Escapist forums

speaks for itslef really. just name some gaming moments or anything related to gaming that you aren't proud of or anything that sperates you from the masses. But at the same time have fun, this is a forum not a church confession booth.

Mine are:

Never been a huge Halo fan, I only liked 3.

Didn't like Mass Effect....loved Assassin's Creed

Played Warcraft and Diablo but yet to try Starcraft (waiting for 2).

I was addicted to Morrowind and Oblivion

Discuss. *sits and opens crisp packet*
I'm not a Halo fan, I don't find it to be as fun as everyone says it is, and I think the story isn't amazing. Some of the bad guys join the good guys? Who'da thunk it?

I extremely enjoyed the Way of the Samurai games on the PS2, they weren't the greatest Samurai sims, but goddammit, they where fun as hell when I was 11.
I love Final Fantasy X-2.

I also love Mass Effect.

And I also love Ghost in the Shell (PS2), and I pray everyday for a PS3 Game on the Series.

And I don't like Pro Evo.

Why bother? Just go outside and play football, FFS....
I used to likePro Evo 3 and 4 but by 5 it was getting old. And it stopped being fun.
Yeah. It's only really good for getting pissed and watching a match when the real footies not on.

But then, getting pissed and playing other Games is always MORE fun.
When i was younger the only games I could buy were the "Sold Out" series. Those games only cost a fiver and the best days were when a shop near me did 3 for £15. Most of them sucked but back when we had windows 95 (while everyone else got XP) those were the only games that would run and some of them turned out to be really fun. Good times where games were more original. Nothing like playing an Angel who has a triple barrel shotgun.
TRIPLE BARRELLED? Which game is this?!
it was Requiem Avenging Angel

oh and i also liked Turok Evolution...mainly because of all the weapons. A pistol that turned into a sniper rifle. great times.
Last edited 08-14-2008 at 08:20 AM by Blank Planet. Reason: more things
I was playing halo 3 and this kid asked me "How are you so good" I will tel;l; the story in script form.

Key
Kid = The kid
Me = Me

Kid: How are you so good.

Me: Its the secret formula that only a certain few can use.

Kid: Really?!?!?

Me: Yeah the only way to know if it works for you is to try it.

Kid: Ok then ...What do i need?

Me: First of all you need to restart your xbox. Then you need to get some grass from outside. Then you need half a glass of cold water and 5 Table spoons of salt.

Kid: Ok give me 5 mins and ill be back with all the things i need.

*A few minutes later i get a friends request and a video chat request.*

Kid: Ok I've restarted my xbox and i have all the things you asked me to get. What do i do now?

Me: Ok first you take the grass and chew it while we get the rest ready.

Kid: Chew it are you serious?

Me: Yes... then what you need to do is take the 5 table spoons of salt and add it to the water.

*He does this*

Me: Now spit out the grass and drink the water.

*He does this also on cam for me to see and record*

Kid: (After throwing up) so no i will be just as good as you?

Me: Are you fucking serious this shit is going on you tube.

Kid: WHAT?!?!?! You said this would work!

Me: Yeah but do you really think eating grass and drinking salty water will help you let along be good for you?

Kid: I will give you 5000 M$ Points if you delete this video.

Anyway cutting the story down i got the points he got the video.
Dude, that's really mean...

But hilarious at the same time.
that was truly delicious. im guessing the kid was quite young?
I posted it as im not that proud of it.

Yes the kid was young.
Around the 10,11 mark.
Im finding it funny that he fell for it....most would realise that something was wrong.
But people that age will believe anything.

Just look at Michael jackson got that kid to believe that it was "jesus juice"
Auto... that was GOLDEN.
I feel bad tho i really want to know what happend to him.
I feel bad tho i really want to know what happend to him.
Originally Posted by Autonamus
You should have youtubed it anyway... made him as famous as that fat light saber kid.
What do you think was in that Danish?
I used to be afraid of online gaming as i was really bad at MP with just me and a group of friends. i thought that everyone would be better than me and that some people would be impossible to beat. needless to say that fear has long gone as most of the time i spend on games is now online.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account