So I finally finished Mario Galaxy

Gaming Chat

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Well, after months and months of shamefully postponing the time in which I'd sit down and get those last 15 stars to finish the game.

And after a few hours of play I've finished it, wow, that ending sucked something harsh.

*SPOILERS* Who guessed that Mario saved Peach and Bowser and Jr.Bowser survived to fight again?*SPOILERS*
That sucks man. I hate when you spend FOREVER trying to unlock everything, and all you get is a crap ending.
It's not like it wasn't predictable though, but I wish Nintendo would bother to put some effort into the ending, instead of just having Mario save Peach every single goddamn time. You'd think Mario would get bored of it by now.

They could have thrown some form of curve-ball at some point in the ending, like Peach dyeing or something like that. Then we wouldn't have to save that bitch ever again, we'd save some other useless needy whore.
Yeah, and Mario turning to crack and heroin to fight off his depression over failing to save Peach, and going on a turtle massacre in anger mid trip, all the while enlarging himself by collecting syringes from Question mark boxes.

That would rock, and be film noir.
Cocaine is a hell of a drug man, and if Nintendo's Board take enough of it, it might just happen.
They've already done mushrooms and Mario's a hit. Next step up'll be the ticket.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account