Notification on comment on something I commented on...

Feature Requests

Found 18 posts - Go to Last Post

So, I get notification when people comment on stuff in my thread. But if I go into somebody's page and post on something for them, and they reply back, I may never know that they responded.
AND the replies aren't ordered properly when you get more than 2. I've yet to file that bug report.
AND the replies aren't ordered properly when you get more than 2. I've yet to file that bug report.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Looks like you guys just did...lol.. Yea Ikind of been wonder about this myself, I used to and still try to dod a lot of comments.. to new community members, slow down a little now I got my 300 badge but still it would be nice to have something like this.
Usually to take each issue separately, we'll have to set up a kanban board for Eric.
Usually to take each issue separately, we'll have to set up a kanban board for Eric.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I don't think Eric is using Agile methodology, pretty sure he's not running sprints and he's just knocking things out that he's interested in Wink
I don't think Eric is using Agile methodology, pretty sure he's not running sprints and he's just knocking things out that he's interested in Wink
Now you're going to tell me that he doesn't even have a sprint velocity... And all of the chickens just need to be patient?

Nah, I was just thinking there's lots a little issues/requests and handling them in a forum is not the best solution. Although I think Eric does have a decent system. All of the badges being in the same thread is not as practical.

I'd say being able to upvote particular badge requests would be the most useful as some of us enjoy a steady stream of badge opportunities...
Now you're going to tell me that he doesn't even have a sprint velocity... And all of the chickens just need to be patient?

Nah, I was just thinking there's lots a little issues/requests and handling them in a forum is not the best solution. Although I think Eric does have a decent system. All of the badges being in the same thread is not as practical.

I'd say being able to upvote particular badge requests would be the most useful as some of us enjoy a steady stream of badge opportunities...
I think a badge team would be helpful too...
And I thought the 360voice forums were dead, they just moved. lol
Originally Posted by N1ghtmareb4xmas
Yup, some of us just moved sooner than others apparently. Smile

No the badge thread Idea was Chaotics and he had a firm grip on it, but with his mysterious and hard felt absence the thread is back to being clutter again. I have tinkered with the idea of taking a go at it.. maybe I'll revisit that idea an up vote is not a bad idea thought.
been here almost a year waiting on my 360v n ta counterparts lol
No the badge thread Idea was Chaotics and he had a firm grip on it, but with his mysterious and hard felt absence the thread is back to being clutter again. I have tinkered with the idea of taking a go at it.. maybe I'll revisit that idea an up vote is not a bad idea thought.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
With all of the badges available, seems like it would benefit by it's own forum. So you could put finished, in planning etc on each idea.

BTW, the DLC packages badges was a nice surprise, I couldn't find anywhere to see my list.
With all of the badges available, seems like it would benefit by it's own forum. So you could put finished, in planning etc on each idea.

BTW, the DLC packages badges was a nice surprise, I couldn't find anywhere to see my list.
Porshe and I were pushing badge stuff big time about 8 months ago, but there was a lot of pushback on there being too many badges and ::drumroll:: not wanting to copy 360voice. Oh the irony.
Porshe and I were pushing badge stuff big time about 8 months ago, but there was a lot of pushback on there being too many badges and ::drumroll:: not wanting to copy 360voice. Oh the irony.
Wait? How many badges were there 8 months ago? I think that ship has already sailed. Anyhow badges are like Pokemon....
Wait? How many badges were there 8 months ago? I think that ship has already sailed. Anyhow badges are like Pokemon....
Off topic, but I f'n love Pokemon. That probably doesn't surprise any of you.
Off topic, but I f'n love Pokemon. That probably doesn't surprise any of you.
My kid just got into it, I just played the card game for the first time this week.
Originally Posted by N1ghtmareb4xmas
LOL, I was thinking the same thing.
less than 200

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account