Best Week Ever IV?

Feature Requests

Found 18 posts - Go to Last Post

What should the Best Week Ever IV badge be?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 11 (18.33%) Make it an even 15k

× 3 (5.00%) Make it 12.5k, cause 15k in a week is freakin insane

× 5 (8.33%) 20k, surely nobody can do that.

× 16 (26.67%) Make a IV and and V and go with 15k and 20k...

× 25 (41.67%) Leave it alone, 10k is plenty enough

• Added 07-07-2014 04:00 PM
  • 60 votes
With Achievement Fest coming up next week and a lot of us new members to this site, some of us are gunning for the 10k badge. What I suggest is that we have another level as at least 19 people have attained the 10k in a week badge.
Adding to it, there's been a lot of easy games on the XBOX 1 ID @ XBOX program lately...

Of course this is a timely addition of a badge for next week....
I'm thinking we should follow the results on this one...
I'm fine with 10k for now, since there's some other badges I'd rather see added first (500 completions *cough cough*), and don't see the need to increase just because a bunch of people get it, provided it's still a small percentage of the overall members. I don't doubt the 10k will get even easier to do within time (same with the 15k), but there's some other stuff that would be nice to have added and cleaned up, including overall games played and completed for each platform having like badges.
I'm fine with 10k for now, since there's some other badges I'd rather see added first (500 completions *cough cough*), and don't see the need to increase just because a bunch of people get it, provided it's still a small percentage of the overall members. I don't doubt the 10k will get even easier to do within time (same with the 15k), but there's some other stuff that would be nice to have added and cleaned up, including overall games played and completed for each platform having like badges.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Couldn't your argument be used against the 500 completions badge as well? Not many people have than many. I'm not against 500 completions, more people will get that over time. I'd say the Win Phone stuff is a large gap.

Not having 15k bait will make my week/weekend much more enjoyable... I seem to end up in some stupid contest or other challenge in any case during AF weekend.
I'm thinking we should follow the results on this one...
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Actually, current results are 8, change to something, 7 leave it alone... I learned this from our HR surveys it's all about how you cook the numbers.
Actually, current results are 8, change to something, 7 leave it alone... I learned this from our HR surveys it's all about how you cook the numbers.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Fshguy is right, more people want Best Week Ever IV than the people that do not...
Couldn't your argument be used against the 500 completions badge as well? Not many people have than many. I'm not against 500 completions, more people will get that over time. I'd say the Win Phone stuff is a large gap.

Not having 15k bait will make my week/weekend much more enjoyable... I seem to end up in some stupid contest or other challenge in any case during AF weekend.
Absolutely, the 500 comps is similar, I'd just rather see it first. Wink

It's not just the WP stuff, just want to see it balanced across all the platforms. Say badges for completing and or playing 1/10/50/100/250/500 for each of 360/X1/Win8/WP. Could break down 360 by retail and arcade as well if so desired. But i'm getting off track, that's not what this thread is about. I'd say let's stay with 10k for now. If even 1% of the site has it after AF, then maybe take a look at it.
Last edited 07-08-2014 at 01:22 PM by Buckswana.
Absolutely, the 500 comps is similar, I'd just rather see it first. Wink

It's not just the WP stuff, just want to see it balanced across all the platforms. Say badges for completing and or playing 1/10/50/100/250/500 for each of 360/X1/Win8/WP. Could break down 360 by retail and arcade as well if so desired. But i'm getting off track, that's not what this thread is about. I'd say let's stay with 10k for now. If even 1% of the site has it after AF, then maybe take a look at it.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Just to stay off track, I would say scale up the overall/meta completionist badges across all platforms, so maybe have tier 1 start at 50/100/250/500/1000/2000.

And then have the platforms use a smaller scale.
I love all the ideas. I have been slacking so much on "easy" games over the last year I think I could put up 15-20k in a week, if my wife didn't kill me first. Great to see all the friendly faces =)
Leave it alone, 10k is plenty enough
Originally Posted by FAR QZ
If 10k was enough, we wouldn't have so many people with the badge and plenty more going for it. There should be carrots for people to go for. How many people are going to get a million gamerscore? One so far, and only a few 100 people worldwide have 500k, but we still have badges for those.
All you had to do was wait and now you see 17 say leave it be... that's all I'm saying, but hey this could change tomorrow too.
All you had to do was wait and now you see 17 say leave it be... that's all I'm saying, but hey this could change tomorrow too.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
They just don't want Kaens to pad his badge points anymore.
They just don't want Kaens to pad his badge points anymore.
LOL... Now that I can believe, but knowing Kaens that wouldn't stop him.
Hey, I was stagnate for a long time. It's the new guys fault that I have to push to keep the lead. If everyone would just let me be #1 I wouldn't have to fight to keep it!
Hey, I was stagnate for a long time. It's the new guys fault that I have to push to keep the lead. If everyone would just let me be #1 I wouldn't have to fight to keep it!
Originally Posted by Kaens
You have like a 300 point lead... nothing to worry about...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account