Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

I will picking up my pre-order copy of Titanfall after school tonight!!!..I know alot of people want to see what the game looks like before they buy or just their curiosity. I will be streaming live tonight around 10pm (Central), if anybody wants to check it out.

Also if you purchased I would love to get some games and parties going with people here at GTN, send me a friends request on XBL and lets have some fun!!!

As always there will be live chat on my channel so everyone can get there social on in real time, come hangout tonight!!!

http://twitch.tv/GamingTech84
I am real interested in how it plays on 360. Please update with your experience!
porschephiliac,
No joke it is &*(^ing amazing. They did beyond a great job on this... Me and my Twitch viewers can't believe its the 360 version. I own and played the PC version, there are no limitations or game play experience differences. I'm having a blast just hit level 25 last night!!!
Oh man, I knew it. Ugh. I guess it's time to get a new 360.
I'm glad they made a competent port. It is extremely fun, and I can see how it could have easily been phoned in on 360, but it's nice to see them have done a good job.
Got my copy tonight, will let you know in a little while.
Ah dang you guys! Alright, I'll buy it this weekend (along with a new console).
yay I don't need to get an xbone (but... I still kind of want Forza 5)! Haha, anyway... that's awesome! I'll probably be getting Titanfall for 360, then.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account