How do I? Post pictures?

General Chat

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Hey there, I was just looking around and realized, I wanted to post a picture a few weeks back, but couldn't figure out how? Different sites have different criteria and I know some of you out there know how to do it, so I thought perhaps you could teach me and anyone else who wanted to know? Please?

Also if anyone knows how to make those pics appear in your signature or how to import a sig? Would that be like an RSS? Anyway some help would be much appreciated on these two topics.
I assume, you mean within a post, in which case you simply place [IMG] tags around the url of the image. There is also a link that says Insert Image on the top of the Reply box.
There is a little button on the bar right ^ there that let's you put an url in. I believe in full editor mode you can upload local images as well if they aren't already hosted somewhere.
Click the "View Full Editor" button -> Paperclip Icon
Thanks! I did see some of the editing stuff but was unsure of how to go about using it. If it was only for pics from my PC or if I could grab one from the internet.. So I can do this from multiple places then, cool. Also, this should work for my signature the same way then.
Yep, at the top of any editing window (full editor or the normal one you always see) there is an Icon of a Picture with a + in the lower right corner. Click that, it will give you a space to put the url of the image you want to link, enter it, click ok and VOILA!

Just that easy.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account