My Collection Notes

Feature Requests

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Planned
I would love to see an area where I can write a little note about why a game is in a certain collection.
Yeah I asked for this and better ability to rearrange as well. My example would be look at how GiantBomb does it. I also asked for a comment thread down below/beside so visitors could discuss your collections. Eric will get to it eventually, but right now, he's busy redoing the badge stuff. Priorities!
Yeah I asked for this and better ability to rearrange as well. My example would be look at how GiantBomb does it. I also asked for a comment thread down below/beside so visitors could discuss your collections. Eric will get to it eventually, but right now, he's busy redoing the badge stuff. Priorities!
Originally Posted by Kaens
Ahh, I must of overlooked your post then. Good to know its on the docket Big Grin
I'll third this idea. I would like to converse with folks about certain collections
I'll third this idea. I would like to converse with folks about certain collections
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
I would like to to have a notification feature as well.. so that I know some one has commented on my collection..
I plan on updating the Collections system soon. You'll be able to comment on other collections and individual items in your collection, receive a notification when a new comment is posted, rearrange items in your collection, and access your Collections like never before. It's on my list for later this month. Let me know if there is anything else you guys would like to see.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account