Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

Planned
To start, I am in no way promoting the following site, in fact, I am not even a member of the site I am posting a link to. I did however think it was a cool feature that the following site had. Gamers have a choice between some pre-set banners for their home pages. It adds that touch of independent look to each profile, but still controlled by the site. Here are some examples:

http://mygamerprofile.net/gamer/stealth+david

http://mygamerprofile.net/gamer/eggbigot

http://mygamerprofile.net/gamer/theo+boots

I was thinking of that grey area behind our names and avatar
Last edited 10-11-2013 at 03:57 PM by SpectreSubZero.
Being able to slightly personalise your profile page would be nice.
Yeah, it would allow some idiosyncrasies to show. It sort of clutters the flow, but that's the point right? From a marketing standpoint, I mean.
Doing banners similar to this for game pages would look pretty cool as well.
Great idea, SpectreSubZero. I am all for this. Look for it to be added in the upcoming weeks.
Just saw that mygamerprofile.net did away with page banners for some reason, so my links in the original post don't show you anything.
Just saw that mygamerprofile.net did away with page banners for some reason, so my links in the original post don't show you anything.
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
Actually I think it was a sneaky attempt to ask Eric what happened with this idea...lol..and why are you not a member there, I am.. it's one of those set and forget sites I set up..
Actually I think it was a sneaky attempt to ask Eric what happened with this idea...lol..and why are you not a member there, I am.. it's one of those set and forget sites I set up..
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
It was indeed a bump sir...I don't like being one of those guys who say "bump". I also have a lot of those set and forget sites lol.

PS: thanks for callin me out lol
It was indeed a bump sir...I don't like being one of those guys who say "bump". I also have a lot of those set and forget sites lol.

PS: thanks for callin me out lol
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
I call it like I see them, besides I need to have Eric see these as well and if there is more activity the more people respond the better his chance of seeing it, also I wanted to let him know too, because I was wondering the same as you. I am now in contact with him and he has posted since, not here in the particular thread mind you but he's back and I don't fault him for being gone, Life happened and sometime its no ones business. I too don't like the "bump" word but sometimes its necessary and if its not excessive its warranted, because without questions we have no answers..oh hows that for profound!! Lol.. I also need to help out where and when I can and some people may nit know I'm staff...idk who wouldn't by now though...lol.. As I try to keep active and if I didn't call you out, it would mean I didn't care and that's just not me.
Great idea, SpectreSubZero. I am all for this. Look for it to be added in the upcoming weeks.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
This will involve much more than I originally thought. I've tabled this feature for now while I work on other user profile customization options. Profiles will also need to be redesigned in order to accommodate cover photos or page banners. That's still a work in progress.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account