Zero Punctuation

Gaming Chat

Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

The Escapist : Video Galleries : Zero Punctuation

Every Wednesday this man "reviews" a game. However it's done with an emphasis on the negative aspects with a heavy amount of comedy. None of it is meant to be taken seriously although parts are worth taking on board but always read a trusted review first (just not from gamespot).

Enjoy!

(I hope he does Bad Company)
I've always been a fan of Zero Punctuation. My favorite was his Devil May Cry 4 review. Simply brilliant! Check it out here.
Damnit Billy, I was thinking of doing this!
ok, so he doesn't do a game today but it still does the job.
Yeah... Yahtzee Rocks. I did love the DMC review... His comparisons of Dante and Nero are awesome.
The end of the No More Heroes one always makes me chuckle.
So this week is Lego Indy, didnt see that coming. Oh, and he has a new intro thing.
I really don't like the new intro, it's slowly taking out all the... life of Zero Punctuation. His song picks at the starting and end were usually pretty hilarious in context.
dunno why he did Indy either. Normally he did good games but since that Painkiller review he seems to have run out of ideas. Its still funny but not as much as it was. Theres Alone in the dark, the new battlefield and probably others ive missed but he chooses Lego Indy....He ust missed a chance to bash the heads in of all thse bad company fans...heres hoping he does it sometime in the next 2 weeks...
Damn you all for not liking the intro.

Although it's usually because "he's stopped using different music"

Well every good show needs a theme tune, and he finally has one that doesn't sound god-awful (like most theme tunes.)
Over the last few weeks hes kinda lost his touch. Although i put it down to the lack of new games out that are worth ranting on. Somehow retro reviews arent quite the same...

but that will change in a couple of weeks when games like Spore hit shelves.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account