Ascend: Hand of Kul is Free

Deals & Discounts

Found 13 posts - Go to Last Post

Not sure if this is a mistake, or if it's just a free game, but a new game released today is available for free on Marketplace...

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Pr...5-d80258410b65

Edit: Oh yeah, no creating offshore account shadiness necessary.
It was indeed designed to be a free to play game. Another game that will attempt to get you to make in game purchases
It was indeed designed to be a free to play game. Another game that will attempt to get you to make in game purchases
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
Well I guess that's not really a deal then. Sorry Frown
Its a great thing to post though, just in case people don't know about the release of this game, and it being free!
the next free to play game will be the world of tanks
the next free to play game will be the world of tanks
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
Ascend is pretty good so far....but I am exceptionally excited about world of tanks
I downloaded, but it's still in my Que since I don't have the space. It's good to know that it is a Free to Pay game. I will pop it on my card and delete it for now. I have other games that I rather play.
The game is awesome
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
Once you guys told me it was a free to play I deleted it from my queue. Does it require me to spend cash for my cheevos or to make it not an endlessly long grind? I can't get to 400,000 by starting new grinding arcade titles.
how do u do mp in ascend?
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
I'm assuming by MP, you mean multiplayer? Well I believe there isn't any, I'm pretty sure it's single player only. You can see the ghosts of other people's characters as you play though, and screw with them by sending them a curse or be helpful by sending them a blessing.
I'm assuming by MP, you mean multiplayer? Well I believe there isn't any, I'm pretty sure it's single player only. You can see the ghosts of other people's characters as you play though, and screw with them by sending them a curse or be helpful by sending them a blessing.
Originally Posted by CyanideSpirit
Yep there is no co op, but if another player attacks your realm, u do get the opportunity to fight them one on one
I'll give it a go. I'm tired of trying to complete everything, but still feel that urge. The Pac-Man thing yesterday helps a lot with my goal of 250 by years end. We'll see see if this one gets done too.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account