The Happiest Happy Birthday Thread

General Chat

Rather than opening a new thread for each birthday that occurs around these parts of the interwebs, I'd figure one massive thread would help keep things organized. Everyone is welcome to say happy birthday to any member of our community in this thread once that special day comes along. Just be sure that you check out this thread first before creating any kind of a new thread for each birthday.

Now, let's kick it off by saying Happy Birthday Brian!
my first post via phone is to wish brian a happy birthday! Nice!
It's been quite some time since we had a birthday around here but let's wish Killak a happy birthday. 21! Now you can drink (legally) here in the USA. So, come to Dallas and let's party! Smile
Happy Bday Killak. Hope you get stuff you like, or at least get yourself something you like.

Cheers
Happy Birthday Tariq.

I'd give you something but I'm broke and greedy.
Thank you all! It means a lot to work on your birthday and to come back to such good wishes! Thank you!
Happy Birthday Hywel! You're catching up with me!

Wait... o_O
Ah, you beat me to it! I just saw it on the homepage and wanted to say it too. Happy Birthday Hywel. Hope you enjoy the day.
Cheers guys, I just got the Knothole Glade update for my copy of Fable 2, so I'm going to spend a bit of my day o' birth playing that.
It's time for yet another birthday! Let's all wish Jonny a happy birthday today. Big Grin
Happy Birthday, Jon! I almost forgot you were younger than me! Haha! Lucky bastard, enjoy your 21st!
Its my unbirthday, do I get anything for that?
I am 21 today!
Originally Posted by Autonamus
Happy Birthday !
I am 21 today!
Originally Posted by Autonamus
Happy birthday! Have a fun night! Wink
woohoo happy birthday to me! all the way from Dallas to, uhm, Dallas
woohoo happy birthday to me! all the way from Dallas to, uhm, Dallas
Originally Posted by ghst R3CON tCut
Yeeeee-haw! Happy birthday!
I know what it says, I know this has been a dead thread for quite sometime, but if I would have seen this earlier I would have resurrected this thread that much earlier and though I've already said it in another thread (cough,cough...Kaens)....

Haply Birthday my friend may you always Be a year older than me!! Big Grin Hope your day goes well and congrats on making it another year in life!
Last edited 12-30-2013 at 07:38 AM by B8TINGU.
Rather than opening a new thread for each birthday that occurs around these parts of the interwebs, I'd figure one massive thread would help keep things organized. Everyone is welcome to say happy birthday to any member of our community in this thread once that special day comes along. Just be sure that you check out this thread first before creating any kind of a new thread for each birthday.

Now, let's kick it off by saying Happy Birthday Brian!
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
I only did it to gloat that I was #1 on the badge leaderboard (same as Tarek did when he took the top spot from Dark).
I only did it to gloat that I was #1 on the badge leaderboard (same as Tarek did when he took the top spot from Dark).
Originally Posted by Kaens
I will be retaining that spot. Now that I can start focusing on gaming and the site again. Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account