Achievement rarity

Feature Requests

Found 13 posts - Go to Last Post

Completed
An idea which utilizes a feature that is already part of the site. I really like the rarity feature of the achievements on this site. I was thinking, maybe we could have a break down chart on our main profile which shows how many total achievements we have in each rarity category.
We are hoping to set up badges for something like this but it will take a while for us to work out some percentages for each category.
I like this idea as well. I would like to see a chart showing how many I have in each category too.
Great Idea.. Thumbs up.. I am using the sort by rarity feature.. but having full blown stats about it is a must have feature!
He would have posted. He may not have seen then thread yet.
Any news on what Eric thinks of this?
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
This has been on my list for awhile now, but consider it done. You can find a breakdown of your achievements by rarity on the right-hand side of your profile. Here's what it looks like:

I also added a couple of new filtering options to the achievements page. You can now search by achievement name, rarity, and see which achievements you were the first to unlock on the site.
I just noticed this today on my page, Great feature!
Just noticed this on my profile.. awesome stuff.
I have 141 achievements earned first on the site and 11 Super Rare achievements.
114 achievements earned 1st 5 super rare n i was 1st to complete gerbil pyhsics wp on here

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account