Ability to rate dlc

Feature Requests

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

Please add:

Ability to rate dlc

Thank you
Great idea. Reviews as well.
Originally Posted by palmettobling
You can up vote a review already, I'm assuming you mean the ability to give it stars? I think having the game itself already rated is good enough, not like the core concept or gameplay is king to change dramatically with DLC.

As for rating reviews, I'm not sure if we really need to rate reviews any more than we have, but that's just my opinion.
You can up vote a review already, I'm assuming you mean the ability to give it stars? I think having the game itself already rated is good enough, not like the core concept or gameplay is king to change dramatically with DLC.

As for rating reviews, I'm not sure if we really need to rate reviews any more than we have, but that's just my opinion.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I think he means Review the DLC, and actually, the gameplay can change drastically with DLC. The Saints Row series has done DLCs that are completely counter to the base gameplay. The initial Call of Duty Zombies was a DLC, which is much how initially Counter-Strike was a mod/add-on for Halflife.

And the rating for DLC could be very different. A base game may be 150 hours of gameplay, that is extremely engaging, for $60. And the DLC might be horse armor, for $5. Would those really get the same rating?
Horse armor was $2.99 and god dammit it was worth every penny! :hugegrin:
I think he means Review the DLC, and actually, the gameplay can change drastically with DLC. The Saints Row series has done DLCs that are completely counter to the base gameplay. The initial Call of Duty Zombies was a DLC, which is much how initially Counter-Strike was a mod/add-on for Halflife.

And the rating for DLC could be very different. A base game may be 150 hours of gameplay, that is extremely engaging, for $60. And the DLC might be horse armor, for $5. Would those really get the same rating?
Originally Posted by futiles
Point taken.. it's something to be looked into and I'm always for what the majority rules anyway, I'm not the be all end all of decision making. Most of what say is my opinion and not necessarily the opinion for GTN, just to clarify.
Horse armor was $2.99 and god dammit it was worth every penny! :hugegrin:
Originally Posted by Kaens
True, but would you rate and review it the same as the overall game Oblivion? I wouldn't.
True, but would you rate and review it the same as the overall game Oblivion? I wouldn't.
Originally Posted by futiles
I would give both 5 stars. Oblivion is one of my top 10 360 games and unlike everyone else I had no problem paying $3 for a reskin. How many games do that now? It's completely optional and I LOVED the way my horse looked. Dorky I know, but that's me.
I would give both 5 stars. Oblivion is one of my top 10 360 games and unlike everyone else I had no problem paying $3 for a reskin. How many games do that now? It's completely optional and I LOVED the way my horse looked. Dorky I know, but that's me.
Originally Posted by Kaens
It actually improved the horse's vitals, too. But I would not give them both 5-stars. 5-star reviews are thrown around too much. 5 should be an absolute must buy. Oblivion was a show piece title for a console in its first 6 months. Horse armor was an excellent expansion, but in no way expands the game to the level the game expanded the console.

Shivering Isles was a 5-star DLC.

Knights of the Nine, too.

All the others were solid 4s.

Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Yes, ability to give it stars

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account