Games with Campaign Difficulty Achievements.

Gaming Chat

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Hey all, yup building the data base some more, this time I'm looking for games with just achievements for beating the ENTIRE campaigns on higher difficulties, if the need to be unlocked first and or if they stack. Thanks again!
Reserved for game listings.

Bullitwitch: Multiple playthroughs required, start easy end on Hell.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Veteran, stackable no unlock required
Far Cry (arcade) non stackable
Gears of War / Stackable one play through required
Gears of War 2 Stackable one play through required
Gears of War 3 Stackable one play through required
Gears of War: Judgement Stackable one play through required
Quake 4, 4 difficulties no stack
Turning Point Stackable one play through required
Last edited 05-18-2014 at 12:48 AM by B8TINGU.
So games which require multiple playthroughs on each difficulty are not wanted on this list?
So games which require multiple playthroughs on each difficulty are not wanted on this list?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Actually yes they are, I just want to know if they do require multiple play throughs and possibly how many? Like say if there is an achievement for beating it on Insane but you can't unlock insane until you've beaten it on hard or easy.. Basically the more information the better! Another example GOW Insane Stackable co op. Partner on easy partner on insane.

To tell you the truth the spread sheet I'm creating for this is a little chaotic at the moment, but I eventually want to list them all on this thread, so if you can come up with a good way of displaying them (almost like a mini guide on how to get it) very mini like one or two lines. I want thus so gamers can quickly loom up the game and say on..ok we should start on hardcore then...or oh we should start on easy then go to hardcore...
Quake 4- campaign achievements are not stackable; 4 difficulty levels
Thanks anything helps, I will do most of the research but if anyone just knows because they played it just tell me the game and I'll look into it and put it up in the list, but if your willing to tell me a little bit please do! I'll be editing these periodically.
all gears diff r stacks n can be done i 1 playthrough if u have a friend thats already beatin it

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account