Bordelands quesrion or help...

Gaming Chat

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Ok so I'm on my last or what seems to be my last mission for the General Knoxx DLC, (and no I have never played this DLC with anyone else, because I knew of the problems) but still for some odd reason I can not pick up the 1st part of the" Lots of Lewts " mission. It comes from the TBine junction Bounty Board and you have to collect Lancer Radar parts in the area past where you met Moxxi in the Armory area. I have the map marker and I can see the 1st piece I need but everytime I try to pick it up it just takes me to the mission requirements menus and it won't check it off on the screen as I picked it up??

Has anyone else had this issue and if so how do you get around it without having to restart the DLC with a new character and dummy account then have my main character jump in and hopefully it will complete...
Hadn't heard of a glitch like this. If you're sure you're actually finding the chests correctly and it still won't work, you can still finish the mission with another player.
I had a glitch like that in the 2nd area. Far as I know, only way to fix it (which I haven't yet), is to replay the mission. Either starting new or with someone else as host.
New question!! I'm at the end of playthru 1, I have some pretty awesome guns and shields, does my equipment carry over to the next character I choose or do I loose everything and have to start over?
New question!! I'm at the end of playthru 1, I have some pretty awesome guns and shields, does my equipment carry over to the next character I choose or do I loose everything and have to start over?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Loose everything. Those items are tied to your character, if you want to hand them down you'll need to play multiplayer and pass them over. Realistically though, I don't think there is a reason because there are level requirements on the guns so by the time you were a level to use the weapon you'd very likely already have another cool one.
i had something similar happen n had to restart the whole. borderlands is fun anyway
Can I go straight to General Knoxx or do I have to go thru certain parts of the main game first? Just wondering as I originally had a friend take me to all the locations to get an achievement before I got to them via regular story so my game was all messed up and most of the missions were unlocked already even though I didn't even meet half the quest givers already....

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account