Recent Games Drop Down to 10

Feature Requests

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Started
I like the e new recent games drop down menu that was just added. Can we have the option to increase it to the last 10 games?
I'd like it if it went away. There needs to be a reason for me to care about going directly to game pages and until we have more frequent syncs and better layout for solutions I'll still be using that other site for tracking in game progress.
i wouldnt add more than 7 because it would overlap.
i wouldnt add more than 7 because it would overlap.
Originally Posted by Lord Kirken Morder
May have the option to let you set the number of games to whatever you want 0-20 range. 0 would take away the drop down for those that don't want it.
I have not been able to look at this except on mobile devices. The location is bad. Instead of being at the end of the row after friend requests, it is all by itself on a second line under my profile picture. This is in portrait and landscape layouts on iOS (iPad mini 3) and WP8 (Lumia 1520).

I cannot imagine a need or desire to go beyond 5 titles. I could see opting to not include apps, though.

Although, current location of the widget, I would rather see it go away.
The one other thing that might need addressing is that the icon is always highlighted white. If you look at the games, it should gray out until the next you are scanned and the list is updated.
I have not been able to look at this except on mobile devices. The location is bad. Instead of being at the end of the row after friend requests, it is all by itself on a second line under my profile picture. This is in portrait and landscape layouts on iOS (iPad mini 3) and WP8 (Lumia 1520).

I cannot imagine a need or desire to go beyond 5 titles. I could see opting to not include apps, though.

Although, current location of the widget, I would rather see it go away.
Originally Posted by futiles
You're right, it doesn't look good on certain resolutions. I'm looking into that. As well as adding an option to filter out apps.

It will be difficult to show more than 5 games in the dropdown due the size of the dropdown on larger resolutions. It took up a considerable amount of space when I first tested it, so that's why I only went with 5.

Thanks for all the feedback guys.

Allow me look into ways of better displaying this on non-mobile devices. I do like the option of toggling the active/inactive status similar to the other notification icons in the top right corner.

Update: The header has been updated to account for layout issues on non-mobile devices. Next up: redesigning the Recent Games dropdown with configurable options and status indicator
Last edited 12-30-2015 at 11:48 PM by GTN Eric.
Status changed from 'Under Review' to 'Started' - The header has been updated to account for layout issues on non-mobile devices. Next up: redesigning the Recent Games dropdown with configurable options and status indicator

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account