Highlighting locked achievements in your profile

Feature Requests

Found 15 posts - Go to Last Post

Started
I've noticed that the unlocked achievements just look the same as locked achievements, when you click on your game to see list of achievements is there anyway to highlight them that i've missed?

If not i think they should be highlighted when you view your achievements , you should be able to easly distinguish between locked va. unlocked

I am attaching a simple way to highlight them..

Update: i've just noticed the green border surrounding the icon of the unlocked achievements vs grey for the locked.. still prefer more visible method though..
Last edited 09-15-2013 at 08:44 AM by TAREKEGYPT.
File Type: jpg
And another way without the lock.. could not attach two photos for some reason in the pervious post
File Type: jpg
The green box around the achievement pic means you have unlocked that achievement. It took me a while to figure that out, so I would also like something a bit more obvious.

Edit: just noticed that you noticed what I noticed.....about the green box lol
I like the second view better. Hopefully we can see this implemented in the near future.
I agree this needs some improvement. Like others I didn't catch it as well because it was too subtle.
I hadn't noticed it, mainly because I'm not focused on the achievements here, but once you pointed it out, it's all I can see, dang it. Yes, this needs repair.
Great idea. I will implement the second view today.
I love how fast Eric turns these things around. This site has been around for like years and years right? I mean I know I only just found out about it, but this kind of support when most Xbox sites have gone into maintenance mode is refreshing and certainly one of the reasons I like the site.
Thanks for the kind words. I'm just doing my job. Smile

I have two variations so far. Which one do you guys like best: the green background or gray background for unlocked achievements?

UPDATE: I also need to change the way these attachments are laid out in posts.
File Type: png
File Type: png
I like the green, and it would be nice to have the option to sort by them or hide the ones I have already.
I like the green, and it would be nice to have the option to sort by them or hide the ones I have already.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Thanks for the input. You should be able to filter by status (unlocked or locked) using the Filters button on any game achievements page. Look for the Filter by Status option.
I love how fast Eric turns these things around. This site has been around for like years and years right? I mean I know I only just found out about it, but this kind of support when most Xbox sites have gone into maintenance mode is refreshing and certainly one of the reasons I like the site.
This ^ right there. Yes. There is so much going on at the oter sites, that all the mods and staff are busy just trying to make it work. Here, Eric is busy, but he's making it better for us, not hiding in the shadows. I spend a lot of forum time on 360Voice cleaning it up, directing people and answering questions via email than actually participating with the members. Thank, and thanks again Eric for making this a great place to hang out.
I second that comment, the responsiveness really puts other sites to shame.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account