Found 26 posts - Go to Last Post

TA now has GamerCards, I have added the code to my signature, but it is not displaying. Can this be added?
Pretty sure they already had them, but they've readded them. Seems like you anything you want added to TA, just post about it here. They are doing a fantastic job of adding features.
Pretty sure they already had them, but they've readded them. Seems like you anything you want added to TA, just post about it here. They are doing a fantastic job of adding features.
Originally Posted by Kaens
And of course the GamerCard is showing up now. You can ignore the post.
Last edited 08-21-2015 at 05:58 PM by MarvzMitts.
Unless you want them to honor their obligations and promises...
Unless you want them to honor their obligations and promises...
Originally Posted by futiles
As I don't follow the goings on/forums on TA and was out of it for a year what was not honored? Just curious...
I have no idea what we're talking about there either, because I don't use their forums at ALL. That's where the kids play, the grown ups talk over here.
seems like every time TA is mentioned it turns into a pissing contest.
i dont know if i really ever went through forums at TA mostly used it as achievement help as sometimes they have better guides then x360a i kinda lost interest in the site though after my brother was branded a cheater
I use both TA & GTN on a daily basis, TA mostly for the friend feed, stats, and solutions. It's a good site. Just never got into the forums. Badges is where its at, we need some genre Badges here!
i dont know if i really ever went through forums at TA mostly used it as achievement help as sometimes they have better guides then x360a i kinda lost interest in the site though after my brother was branded a cheater
Originally Posted by DXU
But he did cheat. I know he can get that G removed if he goes to the forum, explain how it happened, and move on. They give people a pass and I know a few people who had to admit to cheating just to get that removed. I personally went through that hell of fighting the cheater tag and it was nasty.

I use both TA & GTN on a daily basis, TA mostly for the friend feed, stats, and solutions. It's a good site. Just never got into the forums. Badges is where its at, we need some genre Badges here!
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Exactly. Different sites, different uses. I'm here for the badges & forums (I actually like most of you guys), but I use TA for tracking my achievements. I used to still visit X360A for cheevo help, guides and estimated times, but TA has taken all those features so now I only use X360A when TA doesn't have a good solution. X360A is still by far the largest community so you have a better chance of getting an answer there.
I think he's mostly referring to the poor decision by TA to say donations would get a lifetime membership. It was obviously a poor decision by TA and going back on that was bad. To continuously complain about a stupid mistake from years ago is a bit much.

Of course there's a laundry list of other things that TA has done over time, but that one seems to be the main one I've heard of.
BTW, there does seem to be a trend of features being chatted about here and they show up within a couple weeks on TA...
BTW, there does seem to be a trend of features being chatted about here and they show up within a couple weeks on TA...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Oh I definitely noticed that, which was the driver for my original comment. I didn't know about that lifetime thing, that's obviously terrible and probably illegal to be honest.
Oh I definitely noticed that, which was the driver for my original comment. I didn't know about that lifetime thing, that's obviously terrible and probably illegal to be honest.
The best was when we were chatting about doing game time estimates...
It is illegal, actually. But Rich doesn't care. But, that isn't my only complaint of TA.
The best was when we were chatting about doing game time estimates...
I'm willing to give people the benefit of the doubt, but damn - time estimates, game collections, and gamer cards all happen VERY quickly after being discussed here. /shrug
I'm willing to give people the benefit of the doubt, but damn - time estimates, game collections, and gamer cards all happen VERY quickly after being discussed here. /shrug
Time estimates and gamercards? GTN has those?
Since 360v shut down, Dick has to find a new place to steal all his "new ideas" from.
I think he's mostly referring to the poor decision by TA to say donations would get a lifetime membership. It was obviously a poor decision by TA and going back on that was bad. To continuously complain about a stupid mistake from years ago is a bit much.

Of course there's a laundry list of other things that TA has done over time, but that one seems to be the main one I've heard of.
Yes, I do remember that. I had donated before the server issues they had. I never re-upped as it was not worth the price of admissions for extra goals.
The gamercards they had before were ugly. I am keeping my gamercard from the competitive site as I like that the background changes to my last played game.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account