Found 20 posts - Go to Last Post

How do you use the badge filter

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 35 (59.32%) I almost always use "Active/Locked", make it the default

× 6 (10.17%) I use a lot of the filter options

× 1 (1.69%) Starting out with defaulted Active/Locked would be pain for me

× 10 (16.95%) Leave it alone

× 7 (11.86%) I don't like badges, but I still want to vote in a poll so I can get the poll badge

• Added 05-07-2015 05:16 PM
  • 59 votes
Just an excuse for a poll. But, how many people use the "Active/Locked" filter for badges.
Daily as well. I filter Active and Locked, by member count ascending. That way I can see which I should be working towards.
If I wanted to see what badges I have I'd go to my profile and click on badges..

http://www.gamertagnation.com/members/kaens/badges/

When I want to see what I'm working on, I go to..

http://www.gamertagnation.com/badges/

In light of the first link existing, there is no reason to have the ones have show up in the second link.
I think the poll option should read active/locked ??? Maybe???
I'm with DJ on this. Like Kaens said, if I want to see what I have, I go to my badge page. Active/Locked lets me know what I can work towards.
Maybe we integrate a link from your badges section that gets you to what you don't have.
Maybe we integrate a link from your badges section that gets you to what you don't have.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
There you go. Do that and I will actually use that page.
There you go. Do that and I will actually use that page.
Originally Posted by Kaens
That's not fair, I'm sure you double check mine every day to make sure I don't have anything new...
If I wanted to see what badges I have I'd go to my profile and click on badges..

http://www.gamertagnation.com/members/kaens/badges/

When I want to see what I'm working on, I go to..

http://www.gamertagnation.com/badges/

In light of the first link existing, there is no reason to have the ones have show up in the second link.
You're just trying to get profile views, huh? Big Grin
You're just trying to get profile views, huh? Big Grin
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
I don't need profile views...

And me visiting my own page doesn't count anyways. So the way I figure it, I have about 2,500 after Eric made that change, Fsh is at least twice as popular as me, so he's gotta be in the 5k range. I know I check his page 10-15 times a day at least!
I don't need profile views...

And me visiting my own page doesn't count anyways. So the way I figure it, I have about 2,500 after Eric made that change, Fsh is at least twice as popular as me, so he's gotta be in the 5k range. I know I check his page 10-15 times a day at least!
Only 3k so far... you're obviously not checking enough.
So, there is a "locked" link next to your badges on your user page... This will take you to locked/active... I didn't put a sort in as I only got one input of sort.

Aside from that, I need to figure out what to call those time based badges such as beta badges, Next Gen Gamer(cause I preordered the "wrong" way). Maybe just call them "semi-active"?
Just an excuse for a poll. But, how many people use the "Active/Locked" filter for badges.
Everyday - Everytime
Everyday - Everytime
Originally Posted by N1ghtmareb4xmas
Except for those days you forget to come to the site? Smile
So, there is a "locked" link next to your badges on your user page... This will take you to locked/active... I didn't put a sort in as I only got one input of sort.

Aside from that, I need to figure out what to call those time based badges such as beta badges, Next Gen Gamer(cause I preordered the "wrong" way). Maybe just call them "semi-active"?
Awesome. Just saw it and tinkered. Thanks a lot!

I don't see that. Needs to be put in GTN 5.0 or I'll have to submit a bug report when that goes live Wink

Edit: Also, and less important, it only appears on my screen. There might be an occasion where I want to see someone else's locked badges!
Only 3k so far... you're obviously not checking enough.
I check plenty, seriously, 10-15 times a day. Does it increment when I click games and achievements and change a filter, etc? If all of the navigation throughout your profile doesn't count then I probably only visit 5 times day.
I don't see that. Needs to be put in GTN 5.0 or I'll have to submit a bug report when that goes live Wink

Edit: Also, and less important, it only appears on my screen. There might be an occasion where I want to see someone else's locked badges!
I added it for you.

So, there's not really a view anywhere to see other people's locked badges currently. The filter doesn't exist on the user badges page. That's why the link, that you can now see, takes you to the general badge section.

So, a lot more work, but could tab out that section to give the in common, not in common, locked, etc views in that context. Something I'd like to do. Of course, if you'd stop increasing your badge score, I'd have more time to work on these things.

So why haven't you complained about the Additional Options section when you post a message, doesn't look good in Beta.
There should be a badge for obsessively checking badges,

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account