Wireless Drum Set and Guitars!

Rock Band 2

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Here are some juicy details for the recently-announced Rock Band 2 title on the 360. Yes, the title is correct: Wireless drum sets and guitars!

Check it out here: It's Rock Band 2's wireless drums and guitar peripherals all boxed up - Xbox 360 Fanboy

Now, if only I didn't adopt early and buy the whole Rock Band set for the first game.. Wired and all. Frown The first set will still work, but who doesn't love wireless?
Wireless is good, but there's always the chance of a delay in wireless. That's why I use a wired controller to play GH3.
The wireless for ps3 works fine as long as its charged up. but i havent played rock band as i dont have the money or space for it.
Wireless is good, but there's always the chance of a delay in wireless. That's why I use a wired controller to play GH3.
Originally Posted by The Archanist
I am afraid of that too. However, in the possibility that they pull off wireless without any real delay, the drum set and guitars could be amazing. If you have 4 people playing Rock Band together, the wires tend to become an issue. That applies to any room or wherever you play the game.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account