Xbox One 1tb drive announced

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

Found and article describing the new limited edition Xbox One Call of Duty Advance Warfare bundle which includes a 1 terabyte drive!!! Link to the arrival is below.

This is the first exclusive limited edition which actually changes the box skin (unlike the Titan Fall bundle) and will incorporate a digital down load of the game, with exclusives! The bundle does not come with a Kinect. I'll try to update with pictures.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/c...vanced-warfare

here is the contents of the original article from Xbox.com (where you can pre ordered this bad boy as well)

Equip yourself for a new era of combat

Pre-order today to get everything you’ll need to prevail in a new era of Call of Duty. Featuring a massive 1TB hard drive and in-game sound effects, the console is emblazoned with Sentinel Task Force iconography. The wireless controller looks like an artifact from the powerful battlegrounds of the future. You get the Digital Edition Personalization Pack, Limited Edition exoskeleton, and the Advanced Arsenal, which includes a bullet brass exoskeleton and the EM1 Quantum custom weapon. The bundle also includes the full game download of the Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition, with early access and double XP on November 3, plus two custom weapons: the AK-12G Assault Rifle and Crossbow-B2.

Xbox One Limited Edition Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Bundle

ERP: $499.99

plus tax where applicable

Pre-order from
the Microsoft Store
Last edited 08-17-2014 at 02:04 AM by B8TINGU.
I bought a 3TB external for $100 on sale, seems like that will suffice for a long time.
I bought a 3TB external for $100 on sale, seems like that will suffice for a long time.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Have you been using it? How's performance?
I am kind of a little upset about them doing a 1TB drive but then again they are a business so I can't really complain. I do wish that they would follow Sony when it came down to the hard drive being swappable without voiding the warranty.
Have you been using it? How's performance?
Originally Posted by Kaens
I've opened the box, and stuck it in a drawer. So far, so good. Currently my Xbone is less than 50% filled, so no need to try it out quite yet. futiles has been using an external drive for his stuff, perhaps he can provide a better answer.
This wouldn't be an issue if the hard drive was removable.
Ohhhh Quick Ninja is going to get you for posting this lol

I am getting this system =) I enjoy the way it works. However, I already have a 3TB external as well. It performs quite well.
Originally Posted by Zombie In PJs
Nah, Quick would still just post it anyways.

I am getting this system =) I enjoy the way it works. However, I already have a 3TB external as well. It performs quite well.
That's good to hear. My system is generally hovering around 80% full. I don't mind deleting games from the system anywhere near as much as I did on the 360 because of the "available to download" section to the far right. That way I can still browse my games, I just delete them after I've 1000 them.
With no Kinect, but costing the same amount as Titanfall bundle (with a Kinect), this is saying that 500GB is worth $100.

My 4TB is $146, and has been fantastic since I grabbed it. 500GB is perfect for Apps internally. And 4TB USB3 has had no issues.
With no Kinect, but costing the same amount as Titanfall bundle (with a Kinect), this is saying that 500GB is worth $100.

My 4TB is $146, and has been fantastic since I grabbed it. 500GB is perfect for Apps internally. And 4TB USB3 has had no issues.
Originally Posted by futiles
It's more about the "exclusive" design for me. I generally enjoy the COD series, maybe it's my military brainwashing, and I look forward to flying around in jetpacks...sort of.

I know, I had to double and triple check everywhere before I posted this...lol.. I almost posted it twice once on the xbox one forum and once in the COD AW page...lol..

I wouldn't mind getting this system.. hmm..maybe..but ultimately probably not.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account