site going slow for anyone else ?

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 18 posts - Go to Last Post

Over the last few days, the site has really slowed down on my end, just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue.

Today seems to be the worst, with over 30 seconds to 1 min to load a single page. Other sites seem to be loading fine. Just a heads-up, thanks.
Over the last few days, the site has slowed down on my end, just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue.

Today seems to be the worst, with over 30 seconds to 1 minute to load a single page. Other sites seem to be loading fine. Just a heads-up, thanks.
Originally Posted by Quiliux
I've also been experiencing issues since Thursday morning and notified the person who runs the site. He said there had been higher-than-usual traffic lately, but it seems to have not died down so I may let him know again.
I've also been experiencing issues since Thursday morning and notified the person who runs the site. He said there had been higher-than-usual traffic lately, but it seems to have not died down so I may let him know again.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Yes, I noticed it about the same time. Am in the UK, and it's very slow, guessing the host is US. Even failing to load images and opening pages only as HTML text.

I mean, I hope they get more traffic, but I am struggling to use the site atm in a usable fashion. Loading this to reply took around 4 mins.
I have also had trouble the last couple days with slow loading.
Don't know if this is an EU problem or global one.
Hope it gets figured out soon!
Yup the same happened to me the last few days, I think this is global.
Excruciatingly slow. I had thought it was perhaps just my internet connection, but I haven't had the issue with other websites. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
Same here for the past few days. Was considering posting about it myself when I saw this.
Seems like it's fixed now. At least for me it is back to normal.
Seems like it's fixed now. At least for me it is back to normal.
Originally Posted by BigTymer2047
So far so good on my end, too. I didn't think it would take long to get fixed once the issue was known. Smile
It is a little slow for me now, maybe 10 seconds to load up pages. Not as bad as some of guys and I am in the US on the east coast.
Completely fixed for me, site's running smooth
It is a little slow for me now, maybe 10 seconds to load up pages. Not as bad as some of guys and I am in the US on the east coast.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Did you move? I always thought you were San Antonio area.
The site is working well on the computer, but the mobile version appears to be slower
Did you move? I always thought you were San Antonio area.
Originally Posted by futiles
No I have always been on the east coast. Site is loading quicker now as well.
Now I am wondering who I am confusing you with. Someone used to attend PAX South the first couple years, and in my mind I had made that you. But that person was a San Antonio local. This is gonna bug the back of my brain for a while.

(Or I could search the forums, one or the other...)
So, in my mind somehow, I think I merged you and LordChabelo13, somehow. Really not sure why or how. But, looking through old threads, that is the person's whose posts match what I was thinking of about you. Bizarre. That means for 5+ years, I had you merged with him.
A week ago it was so slow I quit getting on the website. Decide today to try and to was a lot better
The slow website ruined my 100 day to get the badge I was about 95% to get it. An I too didn't get back on website til today

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account