Bioshock to PS3

Gaming Chat

Found 21 posts - Go to Last Post

so its finally been confirmed. It's going to the PS3 for better or worse? most people who have wanted to play have done already, great game though it was/still is. I'll probably get it again to see how its been updated since the 360 anyway but the devs are all a bit hush for some reason. I mean its not like its a secret anymore.
I heard about the possibility of this happening in a rumor not to long ago, it's good to see that it's true. PS3 gamers really need to get a dose of what Bioshock has to offer. The game is visually stunning and addictive to play. As a 360 gamer myself, it's not hard to notice that the PS3 crowd is catching up to the 360. Microsoft is the only one that will likely suffer though.
suffer would be the wrong word. both sides are letting exclusives slip. sony could have kept gta and dmc and re. soon they have to let haze go as its so awful.
they could not have kept any of those titles, as they were far to big, especially GTA. Haze actually started out as a multiplatform, so there's no reason to expect it on the others at this point.
I may have to agree on the point of GTA... It's like trying to cage a leopard in a birds cage if you want to keep such HUGE household names and brands exclusive.
i suppose once again its all about the money the devs and console companies make. not much point in exclusives these days.
Exclusives are all well and good... Small companies with new revolutionary Game ideas are usually swept up into the realms of exclusiveness... But as soon as they become famous... Bam! Exclusiveness helps console producers... not game producers...

Hence Morrowind. PC and XBOX.

People saw it was badass.

Oblivion was Multiplatform... The signs are everywhere that the bigger companies get, the LESS likely they are to be exclusive.

It's not unheard of that high profile Games are exclusive... but it's either very rare, or eventually expand into MP territory... like the topic of this thread has proved to us.
Would you kindly tell me what all the fuss is about? (Who didn't see that Bioshock joke coming)

Bioshock was a great game and it'd be fun to see some of my friends with PS3s actually get to play the game I've been ranting about so much. Pity they've had to wait for it this long however.

I might have to reinstall it again and play it through, it's like it's calling me.
i never completed it myself for some reason which is why im looking forward to the re release....oh yeah uni started and loads of other games came out.
i never completed it myself for some reason which is why im looking forward to the re release....oh yeah uni started and loads of other games came out.
Originally Posted by Blank Planet
The game is so worth completing because it's is so beautifully written.
It has one of the best story's around in modern games and is told so well though those audio-log things that there's a great amount of replay value for just finishing up the patches in the story that you'd missed originally.
I loved the Game, and got the best ending for it, which is kinda good, if you ask me.

But somehow... Zero Punctuation ripped the shit out of it... o_O
But somehow... Zero Punctuation ripped the shit out of it... o_O
Originally Posted by Killak
It's Yahtzee's job to rip the shit out of games... You've seen him during Psychonaughts and Portal, It's just not funny to love a game!

He also said it was probably game of the year too, so he did like it.
It's Yahtzee's job to rip the shit out of games... You've seen him during Psychonaughts and Portal, It's just not funny to love a game!

He also said it was probably game of the year too, so he did like it.
Originally Posted by The Archanist
Meh... still think on it's own, portal kicks it's ass.

Loved that game...

As my friend says:

"The cake was never a lie.

I had it all along"

Yes Billy, that's an Asator quote... :-P
As my friend says:

"The cake was never a lie.
That's a lie, for the cake is definitely a lie.
That's a lie, for the cake is definitely a lie.
Meh... was it just me who was disappointed that the cake actually WAS a lie...

And I loved the credit song. EPIC.
Meh... was it just me who was disappointed that the cake actually WAS a lie...

And I loved the credit song. EPIC.
Even more epic that it's free DLC for Rock Band!

It's so fun to play/sing!
Even more epic that it's free DLC for Rock Band!

It's so fun to play/sing!
It's on ROCKBAND?!

EPIC

Anyway... Yeah... Bioshock may not be as fucked as Portal (Who in their right mind steals a man's cake?!), but it sure is a good game!
whose asator....more importantly why would i care?
I might get this for PS3 if I have the console by then.
whose asator....more importantly why would i care?
Originally Posted by Blank Planet
My friend off NTAF? o_O

and I dunno.. thought you might find it familiar...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account