How many video have been added.

Feature Requests

Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

Completed
I know you can check how many videos you have added to the site by checking the badge, but can we also have a count in our feed when we post one. Plus if you have all the video badges completed you can no longer track it that way. This is what currently gets posted in the feed:

MarvzMitts added a video for Neverwinter.

I was looking for something this:

MarvzMitts added a video for Neverwinter. He has added X videos to the site.

Otherwise I would have to serach manually like This
Status changed to 'Under Review' - I don't think we should show the video count in the feed, but we could show it on the add video form. What do you think?
Status changed to 'Under Review' - I don't think we should show the video count in the feed, but we could show it on the add video form. What do you think?
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Sure that would work also I think.
Could we not have a video tab on our profile with our videos as we do our guides or is this something being saved for xbox one recorded videos?
Could we not have a video tab on our profile with our videos as we do our guides or is this something being saved for xbox one recorded videos?
Originally Posted by dieselv2
Yes, I was planning to add a videos tab for Xbox One game clips since those are more directly tied to the member you're viewing. Submitted videos can be trailers, guides, reviews, and clips from other sources - not necessarily their own. If you submit videos under the "User Clips" category it will be merged in with the game clips synced to your profile, but all other categories (trailers, reviews, etc..) serve a different purpose.
Yes, I was planning to add a videos tab for Xbox One game clips since those are more directly tied to the member you're viewing. Submitted videos can be trailers, guides, reviews, and clips from other sources - not necessarily their own. If you submit videos under the "User Clips" category it will be merged in with the game clips synced to your profile, but all other categories (trailers, reviews, etc..) serve a different purpose.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
What about Gameplay? That is what I have been using for my videos. I guess I have been using the wrong category with no ability to go and change any of them once this goes live then.
What about Gameplay? That is what I have been using for my videos. I guess I have been using the wrong category with no ability to go and change any of them once this goes live then.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Gameplay is typically reserved for official gameplay videos/trailers released by the game developer or publisher. It's okay, we usually mark the category as User Clips for your submissions when we approve them.

Also, this update is done. You can see your videos count on the Add Video form.
Cool, I will try and upload something tonight
What about adding it to stats page (http://www.gamertagnation.com/member...tats/?do=stats) with fancy graphs showing videos we've uploaded over time, etc?
What about adding it to stats page (http://www.gamertagnation.com/member...tats/?do=stats) with fancy graphs showing videos we've uploaded over time, etc?
Originally Posted by dieselv2
I don't think that would serve much purpose aside from the handful of members that regularly submit videos here. Also, I would like to reserve most of the Stats area for gamertag activities. Posts are the only exception to that rule.
I put some video up last night. Looks good, thanks for the addition.
I put up a few more last night and making the user clip the default is a nice touch and time saver. I like it a lot.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account