Have an area where we can quickly and easily rate all our unrated games with 1 click?

Feature Requests

Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

Completed
This would make it easier and quicker for us to rate the games we own Smile
You can rate your recent games from the homepage, and the list will populate with more of your games as you rate others.
It would probably defeat the point if you could hand out blanket ratings, so I wouldn't expect to see it.
You can rate your recent games from the homepage, and the list will populate with more of your games as you rate others.
It would probably defeat the point if you could hand out blanket ratings, so I wouldn't expect to see it.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
Yes, but it would be nice to have the ability to rate the games en masse from your games page, instead of only 5 at a time and having to refresh whatever page you have to go to to rate games in the first place. I think that was more the original intent of the request.
I meant exactly what Hotdog just said, thank you Smile
Sure, I think it would be good to make the stars that show up under the Ratings section of your games clickable from the overview, and then just combine the Ratings tab with the Played tab. This would alter the box size for individual games, but if that's a problem, perhaps it can be incorporated into the options drop-down. A filter to Sort by Rating can also be added to make up for the loss of the Ratings tab.
Sort by rating would be helpful, especially is there was a 0 star filter for unrated games.
I imagine it would just be a side effect of using ascending or descending order. All unrated would end up at the top.
When looking at your games ratings, the current filters only allow showing games that have been rated 1-5 stars, not zero
That's what I'm implying could be done with the merging of the two tabs, because it would include all of your Played games, not just Rated.
Status changed to 'Planned' - Will need to look into the best way to implement this. This would be very useful for new users and users with a bunch of new games synced to their profile.
Status changed from 'Planned' to 'Completed' - You can now find a full list of games you haven't rated yet under the Games > Rated area of your profile. Open the Filters panel and select "Unrated" for "Your Rating". You'll be able to quickly rate all of the games returned on this page.

I also placed a link to this page under the ratings area of the account dashboard sidebar.
Last edited 03-22-2016 at 03:25 AM by GTN Eric.
Awesome, thank you very much, all caught up on my ratings now.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account