Compare Badges with a Friend

Feature Requests

Found 14 posts - Go to Last Post

Completed
Since it was mentioned in the other thread I figured I would make an official request so it would be easier to track the status. Can we have a side by side comparison of badges with friends and non-friends.
also if the compare badges link appeared below a members badges, that would be the easiest way of displaying this compare page.
Oooh!!! I like this!!
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
So do Fshguy and I. That's why we asked for it ages ago, I'm guess Marv is going to have the same great results.
also if the compare badges link appeared below a members badges, that would be the easiest way of displaying this compare page.
Originally Posted by Lord Kirken Morder
Yes! This would work very well next to their badges.
So do Fshguy and I. That's why we asked for it ages ago, I'm guess Marv is going to have the same great results.
Originally Posted by Kaens
But you already have a spreadsheet for that.. Wink
We will have to wait and see, but an acknowledgement of the thread would be nice.
Status changed to 'Planned' - Thanks for the feedback everyone. I'm adding this in over the weekend. Smile
Status changed to 'Planned' - Thanks for the feedback everyone. I'm adding this in over the weekend. Smile
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Fantastic, I look forward to testing it out.
Status changed from 'Planned' to 'Started' - It's about half way there to being finished. Was thinking I'd expand this page so you can search for and select users to compare straight from the page - something I've been meaning to do with the (horribly outdated) Gamertag Comparison tool for quite some time.
Let me help, make a page like this...

Kaens > Fshguy

DONE!
Let me help, make a page like this...

Kaens > Fshguy

DONE!
For a little while longer...
Status changed from 'Started' to 'Completed' - Thanks for the great suggestion! You can compare badges now - simply click "Compare with me" while on another member's profile. It's below the list of badges in the sidebar. Give it a try: http://www.gamertagnation.com/member...adges/?u2=3221
Status changed from 'Started' to 'Completed' - Thanks for the great suggestion! You can compare badges now - simply click "Compare with me" while on another member's profile. It's below the list of badges in the sidebar. Give it a try: http://www.gamertagnation.com/member...adges/?u2=3221
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Nice work! Its now working very smooth and I am finding it very useful. Fantastic!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account