Game Badge Submission & Implementation

Feature Requests

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Declined
I got the badge artist badge yesterday for suggesting a badge that has been implemented but no new badges have been added to the site. If you have give us this badge while you work on creating them how about a PM stating which badge idea is in production as many of us have suggested loads haha.
I got the badge artist badge yesterday for suggesting a badge that has been implemented but no new badges have been added to the site. If you have give us this badge while you work on creating them how about a PM stating which badge idea is in production as many of us have suggested loads haha.
Originally Posted by dieselv2
I was feeling a little generous. You got it for suggesting the smaller Flash Mob badge, so while no new badges were added I did update the existing Flash Mob badges according to your suggestion. Sorry for the confusion there.
I was feeling a little generous. You got it for suggesting the smaller Flash Mob badge, so while no new badges were added I did update the existing Flash Mob badges according to your suggestion. Sorry for the confusion there.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
To be fair, several people have suggested that.
To be fair, several people have suggested that.
Originally Posted by futiles
I must be the favourite then haha
To be even more fair people have suggest other badges with almost that same criteria, that have piggy backed off other badges and the they also didn't get the badge, so consider yourself very lucky.
I must be the favourite then haha
Originally Posted by dieselv2
YES sure.....

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account