Xbox Launches November 2013 for $499

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

Microsoft announced today that retailers are now taking pre-orders for the Xbox One.

During its E3 Media Briefing, Microsoft also revealed its launch timing and pricing plans for its next-gen console, Xbox One.

Microsoft plans to release Xbox One in November 2013 in 21 markets. The system will cost 499 US Dollars, 499 Euros, 429 pounds in the UK and 599 Australian Dollars.

As an incentive, Microsoft is offering a unique achievement, called Day One, for preorder customers.
I know in earlier posts I said I was going to wait to buy one... but I could not help it!!!
I got my pre-order in a couple hours after they started taking them. Hope I wasn't to late for the first round. So much for waiting to see if there are any major bugs, I hope M$ has their shit together this Gen.
I know in earlier posts I said I was going to wait to buy one... but I could not help it!!!
I got my pre-order in a couple hours after they started taking them. Hope I wasn't to late for the first round. So much for waiting to see if there are any major bugs, I hope M$ has their shit together this Gen.
Originally Posted by ikmyer
You were quick to change your mind! What made you change your mind?
I pre-ordered mine on tuesday from my local gamestop. Got my hands on a day one edition. idont care about the system wars in the end im thinking of getting both XONE and PS4
You were quick to change your mind! What made you change your mind?
Originally Posted by GameOverViper
Seeing all the new games... I want to play them now.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account