DLC when found?

Gaming Chat

Found 3 posts - Go to Last Post

So under my DLC packs I found all the DLC I have played and such, but it has not picked up my Painkiller Hell & Damnation DLC packs yet? I have just purchased them last week during the sale but have yet to play that game again since then. So basically my question is: Will DLC packs only be picked up if said game is played again or do you have to play the DLC packs for it to pick up?

Also just looking at it, My DLC packs didn't seem to pick up all my Oblivion Packs, I've completed this game for the in tire GS possible both DLC, and only the Shivering Isles shows.
You have to earn at least one achievement in the DLC so that GTN knows you have it.
So under my DLC packs I found all the DLC I have played and such, but it has not picked up my Painkiller Hell & Damnation DLC packs yet? I have just purchased them last week during the sale but have yet to play that game again since then. So basically my question is: Will DLC packs only be picked up if said game is played again or do you have to play the DLC packs for it to pick up?

Also just looking at it, My DLC packs didn't seem to pick up all my Oblivion Packs, I've completed this game for the in tire GS possible both DLC, and only the Shivering Isles shows.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Shivering Isles was the only one with Gamerscore. So, the site might not be able to "recognize" that you have the other (what 7? packs) had no achievements. (FUN FACT!!!! Shivering Isles was the DLC that changed the rules and allowed new gamerscore addition! Bethesda fought long and hard for that change.)

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account