Android has Xbox games?

Gaming Chat

Found 13 posts - Go to Last Post

So my Gf just got an Android tablet the other day...and low and behold she found Xbox live app and only one game... Wordament.. I have been scouring the internet but can't seem to find a list of games out or upcoming release for android apps.. Does anyone know anything about this?

Also saw mention of Xbox games coming out for IPhones.... I'd really like some info on when their releasing those since my gf, her daughter and my daughter all have IPhones.. I'm the only sensible one with a windows phone.

So I now have listed and stacked three different versions of Wordament, Wp, win8 and Android...
Only Wordament was release with achievements on the Android and the iPhone , no other games with achievements have been release since.

If your gf has an iphone, you are good to go cause they are cross platform, you'll automatically gain some of the achievements that you earned from your WP version to all the other platforms that it was released on (play 100 games,etc)
you forgot the web version of wordament u can play it on the xbox.com website n yes there is 5 versions of this game xbox xbla will have a 6th version sometime this spring
the iphone,web,win8,wp,android n soon xbox xbla
Only Wordament was release with achievements on the Android and the iPhone , no other games with achievements have been release since.

If your gf has an iphone, you are good to go cause they are cross platform, you'll automatically gain some of the achievements that you earned from your WP version to all the other platforms that it was released on (play 100 games,etc)
Originally Posted by BigNev44
Actually since I read this, I told my GF about it and it actually list 10 achievements which I haven' unlocked, so it looks like every version of this game is stackable.. also I can't get the stupid Xbox.com one to work, maybe because she has a mac.. My PC died and I've been using hers..
Wow- I thought you might be kidding about achievements on iOS. Never thought I would see the day!
alot of u might not know this but most smart phones come from google n not from apple like every1 thinks
Actually, most smartphones come from Samsung. Google does not charge an OS license from Android, so, other than the Nexus line of devices, Google only operates the marketplace.
Actually, I kinda don't care where they come from, unless it's some illegal sweat shop or something...lol.. I just care what it can do for my gamerscore if I have access to it, up until this point I never cared..but now I do and not to be rude but I just don't see the relevance as to where the smart phones came from.

so yea you can tell me anything you want, but in the end....don't really care...interesting stuff there you guys and I'm not siding with anyone because there is all sorts of information on the internet and like ALL of it is true right? You can't post anything on the net without it being true. Well at least that's what the President of the UK told me in a chat room once.

and just so no one gets their feelings hurt here ir if you misunderstood it, I'm being very sarcastic with ample amounts of dry humor...meaning this is all in fun, but I still don't really care about where
or who makes them, because its off topic. Really interesting stuff about the phones though..

wait what..maybe I didn't understand, your saying Google produces the most smartphones and not apple or Microsoft right chunky? And futiles your talking software for the smartphones yes? Where I was just asking and talking about Xbox games with achievements...so now this conversation got very perplexing and complicated........ok um so the Seahawks won the Suoerbowl!!!
you forgot the web version of wordament u can play it on the xbox.com website n yes there is 5 versions of this game xbox xbla will have a 6th version sometime this spring
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
I didn't mention that either cause i know 3 people that has been trying to play it and it hasn't worked, some people on TA said its been a while and it doesn't look like it will be back up.
yah i think they discontinued the web version cause i havent been able to play it 4 a while

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account