Reviews hard to find

Feature Requests

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Started
So I wanted to write a review of a game and man did it slowly start to become a monster, in the end I decided to make do with what I had since I tend to get a little wordy..I think I did a good job. Problem is when I went back to see my review.....it kinda seemed like it wasn't there. I looked around and finally found it within the Guides tab on the game page.

My suggestion is to make the reviews little more visual on the site. How about a separate tab for reviews instead of it getting lost on the guides page? How about automatically posting the review on the page itself so people can start to read it, then if they like the opening paragraph they can then choose another quick link to open the reset of the review all the way and if someone else writes a review it will just bump the existing review out of the top spot but still be in the reviews tabs to be read.
i like this idea as ive done a few reviews n i can find any of them
Thanks for the input. You're right - there's a lot of work that needs to be done with the review system. It was phased out of site a couple years ago, and it was never really brought back. I will look into making them more prominent around the site. I'm currently working on several updates to the User Collections area, but this will be next up followed by team/group leaderboards and game sessions.

Thanks for the brilliant post!
Thank you for this! I actually just now have an add on idea... If your wanting more reviews, then how about a badge tier like Enthusiast...but instead it will be sharing my thought II for posting 10 reviews...50 reviews 100 reviews?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account